Chapter 20

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"Let's go on a little vacation to get some fresh air," I said. "I'm getting tired of Seoul."

"Where to do you plan to go?" YoonHee asked as she rubbed her round belly.

"Anywhere you want to," I said kissing her temple. "As along as its not far."

She smiled and huddled closer to me. "Yoogeun is there any place you want to go?" She asked looking at him draw some pictures.

"I've been everywhere, but answering your question no," he said not taking his eyes off the paper.

"Ouu~ I'd like to go to Jeju Island. I heard its really pretty from what YooGeun said," Hyemi requested as she was also drawing with him.

"Shall we go to Jeju Island then?" I asked as YoonHee smiled up at me.

"I'd like that! I heard its a beautiful place, from what my friends told me," she replied.

"Since it's fall I'm sure it'll look beautiful, just like you," I said as she giggled. Hyemi jumped up and down happy as Yoogeun just continued to draw.

"What's this vacation I hear about?" my mother asked as she walked in the living room where we were.

"Ahh~ would you like to come and join us? We're planning on going to Jeju Island," I said as she sat across us.

"I'd love to but I have to keep the business running. Your father has been lacking lately so I might as well run it," she replied as the maid brought out some fruits.

"Is there anything wrong with him?" I asked feeding YoonHee.

"I don't know. I've heard that he hasn't been showing up at work lately," she responded. "I have a feeling there's something going on, if you know what I mean."

"Father's not that kind of guy is he? I mean he doesn't seem like it knowing he loves work more than us," I said. "He would rather be at work than be at home."

"That's why I'm so suspicious towards him," my mother said with a sigh.

"Umma, don't over think it. He's probably just tired from all of the working," I said as Yoogeun sat on my lap eating the fruits too.

"If he does something to hurt you I'll make sure he pays for it," Yoogeun said making a mad pout.

"Aigoo, Yoogeun is so brave," she said getting up to pinch his cheeks. "I hope I have a grandson like you, if not then a female version of you would be good as well."

YoonHee and I just chuckled as my mother went back to sit down. Yoogeun grabbed a plate of fruits and went back to Hyemi feeding her.

"Well back to your trip. When do you guys plan to leave?" my mother asked.

"Soon," was all I said.

"How long are you guys planning to stay there?" she asked another question.

"Maybe till Thanksgiving, which is in 2 weeks," I said. "Don't worry we'll bring back souvenirs." My mother chuckled and soon my father walked in. "Oh, would you like anything from Jeju Island?" I asked as he sat next to my mother.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"We. Are. Going. To. Jeju Island," Yoogeun said slow enough that he wanted to make it clear to father. My father chuckled and turned his gaze to us.

"When do you plan to leave?" he asked.

"I don't know, sometime this week maybe," I replied.

"Is there anything you need before leaving? Money? A place to stay? A butler?" he asked. I shook my head and thanked him for his concern.

"We're trying to be independent," I said. He nodded, understanding and just left the room.

"Something's gotten to him," I said and my mother followed after him. "Soo~ when do you want to leave?" YoonHee smiled and we planned it out.