Chapter 53

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

I woke up to see a girl in my face...again. I rubbed my eyes and got a closer look at her.

"Dayoung!" I exclaimed, hugging her as she did the same. "What are you doing here?"

"Even after what happened, uncle was still nice enough to have us all stay," she said smiling. "But not only that, Woohyun asked us to stay. He didn't want us back out on the streets."

I nodded and couldn't help but hug her again. Dayoung had always called Mr. Nam uncle because she didn't feel right calling him 'Appa.' Leo on the other hand was a lot better now; he was nicer.

"Oppa!" I said as I saw Seungho standing in the hallway. He smiled at me and hugged me tight.

"I guess we're officially living here with you guys," he said. I smiled and was happy to have them live with us. Woohyun then walked out his room and separated us.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" he said with jealousy in his tone.

"Here we go again," I said rolling my eyes and ran off with Dayoung to play as the two argued.

"Hyemi, do you wanna play angry birds?" Leo asked. "I can teach you if you don't know how to play."

"No, I wanna play," Yoogeun said snatching the iPod away. I heard jealousy in his voice as well, which was rare. Soon then they were arguing too.

"I'm bored," Dayoung said as its been 4 hours since then.

"Is there any place you'd like to go?" Seungho asked as he was reading a magazine.

"How about the park?" she asked. "It's been awhile since I've gone to one."

"That sounds like a great idea," he said and they got up. "Hyemi, Yoogeun, Leo you guys wanna come?"

"Yes!" Leo and I said jumping off our seats. Yoogeun had his eyes glued to the iPod so we pretty much left him.

Yoogeun's POV~

"You're not going with them?" Yoonhee asked coming into the living room.

"Don't really feel like it," I said as I was partially lying. I wanted to go, but I was afraid Miyoung would be there. "Are you doing anything today?"

"No," she replied. "Why?"

"Nothing, I was just curious," I said as Woohyun walked in.

"Where's everyone else?" he asked sitting next to me, turning on the TV.

"Seungho took them to the park," I said.

"What?! Without my permission?!" he yelled as he stood up. "I wanna to go too."

"Oh stop being a child," Yoonhee said giggling. "Oh~ baby's kicking."

I looked at her as she was rubbing her belly. Woohyun sat next to her and touched where she was touching.

"It is!" he said amazed. "Yoogeun, touch it!"

I looked to Yoonhee as she smiled at me, giving me permission. I've never touched a women's belly before nor have I ever felt a baby's kick, but there was some excitement to it.

"It's pretty cool," I said smiling up to them both. YoonHee brushed my hair back as Woohyun laid his head on her shoulder. *I feel like this is all real. A real family that I have, but can't keep.*