Chapter 39

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Himchan's POV~

"By the way I won't tell the whole story other than Daehyun's knowing he won't tell you if you ask, but you can always ask the others on your own," I said as we all huddled in the living room with Hyemi on my lap.

"We should get some popcorn so that-" Zelo began to say when Youngjae shushed him.

"Well YongGuk hyung was only 15 at the time when he started drinking," I began. "He hung out with the wrong people and they pressured him on doing it when they were at a party. They said that it would help make JiEun, the girl he liked, like him more so he did it, then he became addicted to it. Then one day he was able to date Jieun but it didn't last long because he was partying and drinking all the time so she broke up with him. She said that she liked the old him better when he was just an outcast and a nerd. He got frustrated and continued drinking, then his parents found out and kicked him out. He was 16 at the time already, but he survived on his own by rapping in bars and clubs even though he was still underaged. He then realized how much he loved rapping and composing songs do he had to stop drinking and continue achieving his goals and dreams."

"Wow, hyung sounds pretty cool," Sungjong said smiling widely like he was just inspired or something. I smiled and skipped my past and went onto Jongup's.

"There's not much to Jongup's past. He just had passion for dancing and his parents just couldn't accept it because his father was the CEO of TS Bank and wanted Jongup, being the oldest, to take over. Honestly, Jongup wasn't much of a smart person so he declined it and his father would threaten him. Jongup knew he was bluffing when it became serious and they got into a big argument. His father found out about the dance studio and shut it down putting it under construction for it was a underground dance studio," I said as Jongup nodded to the story. "Jongup then ran away to defend for himself when he met YongGuk and I at a cafe when we were sober and performing. Jongup was 14 at the time as we were 18 I think. But we took care of him and it wasn't long before Youngjae came into the family picture."

"So you're like the parents then," Hoya said.

"Yep, Yongguk's the father of BAP while Himchan's the mother," Zelo said. "That's why he's so good at cooking."

We had a good 2 second laugh an I continued with Youngjae's story. "Youngjae was 5 when he lost his parents in a car crash so he lived with his grandmother. His grandmother then died 2 years later and he had to live on his own somehow. He pretty much was homeless and begged on the streets for money and food. Then about 10 years later if being homeless we found him and decided to take him in our own care. But within those 10 years he was extremely smart and knew how to live a proper life in the train station. When we found him, he was sparkling clean," I said as they seemed pretty amazed.

"The time span is pretty close to each other. How old are all of you guys?" Sungjong asked.

"We're all pretty much the same age in our 20's, except for Zelo who's only 16," Youngjae said.

"Continuing on I said that Zelo didn't have a bad past earlier, but we met him when he was being bullied by other kids and since then he would follow us around. We didn't like it at first because he was so young but we felt bad and took him as our own," I said as Zelo nodded, like he was proud to be with us. "On onto Daehyun..."

I felt Hyemi move in my lap as I knew was anticipating on hearing Daehyun's story.

"It's true that Daehyun's insecure, but he never was back then," I began. "Daehyun was proud the way he looked back then when he was 6 because his parents would always tell him how handsome he was. Then he moved from Seoul to Busan and the kids made fun of him and called him ugly. They would beat him and call him names and threaten him. He became more self-conscious and scared. Then another day his father was caught cheating and his mother threw him out and she became an addict and e. Every time Daehyunnie would go up to her she'd say go away trash and he'd cry himself to sleep. Then at school the boys beat him bad and cut his chin and called him names again but they were a lot harsher. He couldn't take it anymore and attempted suicide, but before he could the 5 of us were heading home up the hill and saw him there about to jump off a cliff. We took him to a hospital from all the wounds and we took care of him as well. It took a long time for him to trust us, but eventually he did. He also wears that mask to cover up his scar-"

"Which you can't see because of all the foundation," Zelo said when YongGuk shushed him.

"But he only shows his entire face to the people he trusts and the ones he likes in general," I said.

"So that means he trusts us?" Dongwoo asked as I nodded, Daehyun just blankly stared into space like usual.

"Wow, you guys are tough," Sungyeol said amazed. BAP chuckled and just shrugged and next thing you know the 'couples' get together and start asking more personal questions. Daehyun in the other hand sat alone when Hyemi went and sat with him. He ruffled her hair and they talked. *Even though Hyemi's not Daehyun's sister nor is she a boy, but just watching those two reminds me of Junsu and I.* I thought gently smiling to myself and the day went on till dawn came and we had gone to bed early.

**I know BAP members are not in their 20's yet besides YongGuk and Himchan but yeah I thought I'd just let you guys know that they're in their 20's.