Chapter 21

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"Have fun in Busan," my mother said kissing all of us. "Remember to bring me back a souvenir."

"Will do mom," I said as I kissed her cheeks. Yoogeun kissed her as well and we drive off.

"Ahh~I'm so excited!!" Hyemi exclaimed looking out the window. Yoogeun smiled and ruffled her hair. "But why are going to Busan and not Jeju Island?"

"It's closer to Seoul," I told her as YoonHee wasn't paying attention to us.

"I feel like a real family going on vacation. Just another baby on the way," YoonHee said after a few minutes with a bright smile.

"I do too," I replied and held her hand as I used the other to drive. I looked in the rear view mirror and both the kid smiled at me.

After hours of driving we arrived in Busan as my mothers friend waited for us at her house. We unpacked an the kids ran off.

"Yoogeun-ah don't off to far," YoonHee called out after him. He turned around putting his thumbs up and ran off again with Hyemi. 

"Hows the baby?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Baby's alright but gosh I feel like I'm having more than one child," she teased and they went on and on.

"Woohyun-ah, come help me chop up some wood," Mr. Kim said from the front door. I nodded and went out to help him.

"Who's the little boy?" he asked as I put on some gloves.

"A friend's son," I replied as I grabbed the ax.

"Really? I thought he was your son at first. He looks a lot like you when you were younger," he said, watching me fail chopping the woods.

"I get that a lot," I replied and handed him the ax. After talking, teaching me how to be a good father and teaching me how to chop up wood it was time for dinner.

"Where's Hyemi?" I asked Yoogeun as he sat on the couch watching TV. He just shrugged and I went out to find her. She was playing with the neighbor's puppy and getting her hands dirty playing in the sand with it.

"Having fun?" I asked as she jumped.

"Oh my gosh, you sacred me," she said grabbing her chest. I laughed and squatted down next to her. "Do you want to play with me?" I shook my head and watched her draw stick figures. There was a women, a man and two kids.

"Is that us?" I asked pointing to it.

"No, it's my previous family," she sarcastically said. I pouted at her and pinched her cheeks.

"Who's that little boy?" I asked. She gave an 'Are you serious' face. "Oh~ it's Yoogeun!" She giggled and continued drawing. "Where's grandma and grandpa?" I asked as she became silent.

"They're not in this picture," she replied with a bit of sorrow in her voice.

*I wonder why?* I just shrugged it off and got up. "C'mon let's go eat they're waiting for us."

"No they're not. It's you they're waiting for, remember they can't see me unless I want them to," she said with a grin. I gave a small chuckle and left, leaving her with the puppy.

"I'll let you stay here to play, but don't go off anywhere where I can't see you," I said before leaving. "Be in bed before 10pm too."

"Yes appa!" she yelled after me. I smiled to myself and sat with YoonHee and them.

HyeMi's POV~

*Soon you'll know why grandmother and grandfather isn't in this picture.*