Chapter 3

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
After helping YoonHee unpack we both laid in bed cuddled up. 

"What should we name our child?" I asked looking up at the ceiling.

"You're already thinking of names?" she giggled.

"Of course, it's better to plan ahead," I said kissing her forehead.

"I like Da Reum for our son and HyeMi for our daughter," I said. She smiled and agreed with me. "What do you want it to be?"

"A surprise," she said with her gorgeous smile. "You?"

"I personally want a son, but what ever comes our way, I'll gladly accept it," I said and snuggled closer to her. Within minutes we both were knocked out. The next morning I felt something tug at my sleeves and I looked to see an adorable girl smiling at me. I smiled back thinking it was a dream and went back to sleep when she started talking to me. 

"Yah~ don't ignore me...appa," she said in high soft voice. I shot out of bed and stared at her a bit frightened. I looked over to YoonHee who was peacefully sleeping. I looked back to the girl as she disappeared.

"I must be crazy," I mumbled to myself. "YoonHee couldn't have given birth last night, could she?!" I got out of bed and went to the fridge to get some water.

"Appa, what are you doing?" a voice said from behind. I quickly turned to face the same little girl, clutching on my chest, as my heart raced.

"Who are you?!" I yelled. She smiled and approached me.

"Do you not recognize me?" she said as I stepped back. I shook my head and came to stop when I hit the counter edge. "Do I not look like umma?" I looked at her closely and she looked a lot like YoonHee.