Chapter 51

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

It wasn't long before the rest found out about Seungho.

"I was expecting him to be uglier," Youngjae said observing him as BAP never really met him and as Infinite forgot he existed. "But you're pretty decent."

I just laughed at his statement as we headed home for the day.

"What are your hobbies?" Daehyun asked trying to keep his balance on the train.

"Uh, I sing, play the piano and do martial arts," he responded. They all seemed amazed and just looked at him. YongGuk didn't come with us as he was with Jieun talking about something, that's why BAP came back to Seoul for her.  We then arrived at home with Woohyun waiting for us.

Yoogeun's POV~

It was getting late and the women finally gave up and took her money back to the alley. I followed her as a group of women came from behind her. I faded into the darkness and watched from afar.

"Do you have the money?" one women said.

"Do you have the drugs?" she replied with a question. The women laughed at her and showed her a bag. *They're dealing drugs* I thought stating the fact. *But who is that women?!*

"I'm curious, what would happen if Seungho found you doing drugs?" the same women scoffed giving a nasty smirk. "What about Dayoung and Leo?"

And of course it came to me that she was their mother.

"How's life like living with a rich family?" another with curly hair asked. "Still stealing money from that significant other?"

"You know that I'm best at that," Dayoung's mother smirked. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I knew she was trouble by just looking at her when she first stepped in the house.

"I hope you know that you still owe me money from the previous stash," the 'leader' of the group said.

"I gave it to you already," she replied. Then next thing you know they start arguing and a fight starts. *What do I do? Should I interfere?*

She was begging them to stop so I stepped in. I was in my 22 year old body form and grabbed one of the women's hand. "Stop."