Chapter 40

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

Today didn't feel right; I didn't feel right, but it didn't stop me from going grocery shopping with Jongup, Hoya, Dongwoo, Zelo, YongGuk and Myungsoo while the rest stayed behind to prepare lunch. It was a lot colder out today but it didn't bother me with all the layers I had on. Halfway home I got light headed but I didn't say anything about it or bring it up to the oppas.

Yoogeun's POV~

Today just doesn't feel right. *Why do I have this feeling? Is something going to happen?* I thought when it came to mind, making me widen my eyes and panic.

Woohyun's POV~

I was sitting at the office bored when I heard the door slam opened. I spun around in my seat and saw Yoogeun panting with fear in his eyes.

"Yoogeun, what are you doing here?" I asked walking over to him. I felt his cheeks and it was cold. "Did you run all the way here?!"

"YoonHee," he softly said catching his breath. "She's-"

Yongguk's POV~

"HYEMI!!" we all yelled as she collapsed to the pile of snow. "Wake up!"

"Hyemi-ah, wake up!" I yelled as I was holding her in my arms. "I said wake up!"

"Call an ambulance!" Dongwoo said to Hoya as he obediently did.

"Hyemi, you're burning up," I said panicking as I touched her face. She didn't respond but she was still breathing which was good. "Zelo, call Himchan. Myungsoo try to get a hold of Woohyun."

"He's not picking up," Myungsoo said as he was ahead of me. "No wait I think..."

"What?" I asked still panicking.

"One of his staff picked up and said he left for Gwangju. It's not even Christmas Eve yet and he's starting his vacation early?" Myungsoo said firm.

"The ambulance is on their way," Hoya said. I looked at Hyemi and tears formed in my eyes. *She can't die, not like this. Cmon Hyemi.*

Yoogeun's POV~

*Hyemi, I wished I was there with you right now, but I know the hyungs will take care of you, I need to be with YoonHee right now and make sure she stays alive.  Stay safe and please fight the fever.*

I sat in the back seat of the car as Woohyun was driving  past the speed limit.

"Please YoonHee, don't let the fever get too far," he softy cried.

Himchan's POV~

We all ran into the hospital as we saw the rest covering their faces and hanging their heads low.

"Hyung how is she?" I asked, not letting my voice crack, as they got up.

"We don't know yet," YongGuk said rubbing his eyes.

"You guys should rest, we'll take care of it for now," Sunggyu said. The others shook their heads.

"We have to do this together," Zelo said as they all nodded. Sunggyu, YongGuk and I exchanged looks and sighed. We waited for hours and hours, but still no sign of a doctor coming out of her room. *Hyemi, is it really that bad? Why is it taking so long?*

Woohyun's POV~

I ran to Yoonhee's room in the hospital as her parents were there crying. I saw her laying in bed, pale. I let the tears roll down and I walked up to her grabbing her hand which were cold.

"Why is this happening?" I said softly. "Why?"

"Woohyun-ah," her mother softy cried. "She looked fine just this morning, but I don't know why she's like this now."

Yoogeun was outside the room pacing around. He seemed to be thinking and soon I was thinking about this situation when something came up to mind. *Hyemi, she couldn't have gotten sick too could've she?*

Himchan's POV~

We waited for another hour or so when the doctor came out.

"Who here is her family?" he asked as we all raised our hands without hesitation. He looked at us and just nodded. "I don't know what to say..."

We all panicked and were waiting for his reply. "Just say it," YongGuk demanded.

The doctor sighed, "She has a high fever but that's not the problem.."

"Why do you keep on pausing?" Zelo firmly said and once he's like this he's a beast that is soon to be unleashed.

"If the fever's not the problem then what is?" Dongwoo asked. The doctor looked at each and every single one of us with those eyes that said fear.