Chapter 5

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!

*I will address EunMi as HyeMi in the story. 

Hyemi's POV~

"Wah~she's gorgeous," I said admiring YoonHee. YoonHee sat on the bed reading when Woohyun walked in. He sat next to her and cuddled with her. 

"I have a feeling we're going to have a daughter," he said grinning. 

"Why do you think that?" she asked tilting her head. He turned his head as he saw me move and jumped. "Oppa, you okay?"

I held my index finger to my lips to shush him and he said, "Yeah, I'm fine but I could already tell she's going be gorgeous like you." YoonHee smiled and blushed. 

Woohyun's POV~ 

HyeMi left the room by just walking through the wall which kind of freaked me out. 

"Do you think we'll really be good parents?" YoonHee asked, flipping the page in her book. I just shrugged and held onto her when I heard something in the closet. *It must be Hyemi, being her creepy self again.*

An hour went by and YoonHee was taking a nap. I walked into the kitchen to see HyeMi sitting by the table swinging her legs, staring into space. 

"I totally forgot you existed," I said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. 

"At least not yet," she said winking. I gave a little smile and sat across her. 

"Just asking but did you come back and hang out in my closet when I was with YoonHee?" I asked her. She looked at me confused and shook her head. "Hmm, maybe some clothes fell or something."

"Appa, let's go play," she said hoping down from the chair. I looked at her with my eye brows raised. 

"Spirits play as well?"

"I'm just as real as a little child," she said. "Please~" she begged.

I gave in and we started walking to the park.

"Don't spoil your children too much, it's going to be a bad habit of theirs."

"Really?" I asked sticking my hands in my pockets. She nodded. 

"Kids will do anything to get what they want. You need to teach them that there are limits," she said. "Even if they do aegyo on you or cry, they just have to accept it."

"Oh, I see," was all I could say. "So then wait, back at home you begged me go play with you--ahh~ you're a sneaky one."

She just smiled and shrugged running to the play ground once we reached the park. I sat on a bench and watched her. *Hmm, I wonder why she chose me to teach me the basics of being a parent. I mean I won't be that bad of a father, will I?*

"Is that your daughter over there?" a women asked sitting next to me, pointing to HyeMi. 

"Oh, you can see her?!" I asked straightening myself up. She looked at me weirdly and walked away mumbling to herself. *The heck? Talk to me then leave? That's just mean.*

"Appa, come push me!" Hyemi called out to me from the swings. I walked over to her and she sat on the swing. 

"Can't you push yourself," I said pushing her with one hand; the other in my pocket. 

"I don't know how to," she said a bit embarrassed. I chuckled and sat on the empty swing next to her. 

"All you have to do is kick your legs up and lean backwards, then tuck them in and lean forward," I said demonstrating. She tried but she wasn't able to move. "You're too light, here let me help you."