Chapter 31

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

I shot out of bed with cold sweats. *Thank God that was only a dream.* I noticed a person standing by the door; it was Yoogeun. *It couldn't have been him in my dream, could it?*

"How long have you been there?" I asked him rubbing my sore neck.

"For awhile now," he said emotionless, like usual. "I saw you stirring in your sleep and I was going to wake you up, but you did it yourself." And just like that he left me alone. I groaned as I felt a migraine coming my way.

YoonHee walked in and sat on the bed, "Yoogeun said you were awake. Is there anything you want?" I shook my head and laid back on the bed. "I have something to ask you..."

"Go ahead," I said rubbing my temples.

"Who was that women last night with you?" she asked hesitantly. I looked at her confused.

"What? I don't remember anyone besides you," I truthfully said to her. "Why?"

"It's nothing, I was just over thinking," she said with a sigh and walked to the door.

"I would never do that," I said before she could leave. She turned and looked at me confused. "I'm not like my father. You are more than enough for me."

"I'm glad to hear that," she smiled and left.

"Yah~aren't you going to take care of me?!" I teased as I heard her giggle in the hall. "I'm one lucky man to have you in my life."

"And I'm one lucky soul to know you," I heard someone say next to me on the bed. I turned my head and saw Hyemi there smiling at me. "Hello Appa~!"

Yoogeun's POV~

I watched Woohyun and Hyemi make up and laugh with each other again like before.

"It's nice to have you back Hyemi," I said in our minds. I knew she heard me cause she looked at my direction and smiled, nodding at me.

"I'm going back to my friend Da Reum's house today," I said to YoonHee waiting for her approval. She nodded and I left. Of course I had no friend named Da Reum nor did I have friends overall, so I went back to the park to play my violin for the by-passers. *I have just enough to buy you what you want for Christmas this year,* I thought and began playing 'Because I'm Stupid by SS501.'

"Oh, it's snowing~!" A girl besides me said.

"It's beautiful.

"Wah~ the first snow fall this year," others said. I stopped playing and looked up at the sky which was gray, but it was pretty. I smiled to myself and stuck my hand out to catch a snow flake.

"Why did you stop playing? That was my favorite song in Boys Over Flowers," a little girl said smiling. I smiled back at her and began playing again. She watched me and I started getting warm feelings in me. After I finished she applaud louder than the rest that were watching as walked up to me, which made my heart race. *What the heck is happening? Why am I feeling this way?*

"You're really good," she said smiling. I nodded my head not trying to have eye contact with her. She giggled and kissed my cheeks.

"W-what was that for?" I asked touching my cheeks as she was now laughing cutely. I have to admit it was cuter than Hyemi. I began to feel my face heat up and I pulled my scarf over my mouth and nose.

"You're cute," she giggled. "I like you!"

"Uh, thank you?" I hesitantly said as I felt hotter.

"Miyoung!" I heard a women call out. The girl looked at the women and turned back to me.

"I have to go. I'll see you around," she said. "oh and my name's Miyoung, Choi Miyoung. And you?"

"I'm Yoo-uhm, Da Reum. Nam Da Reum," I said as she smiled and waved goodbye. "This can't be good. I can't be in love, right?"