Chapter 13

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

I could tell that he was nearby watching Woohyun and I talk.

"What you're thinking is right," I began to say. "Like most of 'us' our mothers had an abortion, some had miscarriages and few died from early birth or some sort of disease." I looked at him as his mouth widened. I lifted up his chin to shut it. "So we are just spirits that help prevent those sorts of things from happening, like we're your fate or something. I was then chosen to be your 'daughter' for the next few months to help you be the father you should be, but knowing you already I know you'll be a great one along with YoonHee-umma."

"I never knew things like this existed," he said his tone a bit sadden. "So you don't know who your parents are?"

"Nope," I said. "Even if we were to find out, we're restricted from showing ourselves in front of them." He nodded, understanding and without realizing it, tears started falling out.

"Hyemi..." he said not knowing what to do.

"A hug wouldn't hurt," I said as he was still clueless. He wiped off my tears and hugged me, making me sob.

"Don't cry," he said with a sigh. I hugged him tight just thinking about what my parents would be like and I just continued to cry harder.

"Watching you cry  hurts me, but remember, we shouldn't create any feelings for these people cause we know that we're gonna have to leave them," he, not Woohyun, said to me in my head.

"The same goes for you," I replied in my thoughts to him.

"I know," was all he said then he was gone for the night.

"Well, let's go home. Mommy's waiting for her banana milk," he said and picked me up. He carried me the rest of the way 'home.'

**I know you guys have been curious about the boy, but he'll reveal himself soon:)