Chapter 47

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

I woke up to a little girl in my face. *She can see me?* I thought as I got up rubbing my eyes. She shyly smiled at me and poked me.

"You're pretty," she said. I smiled back at her and looked to Yoogeun as he was still sleeping. I then turned to her as she disappeared.

"Where did she go?" I quietly said to myself. "Who was that anyways?"

I got off the bed and saw a boy around 9 years old come in with an annoyed face on.

"What is this?" he muttered under his breath and left. *Was he taking about me?*

Yoogeun's POV~

I woke up to see Hyemi gone and I got up to see a little girl looking at me.

"Uh, hi?" I said coldly. She smiled and poked me.

"You're cute," she said and skipped to the door when Hyemi walked in.

"This is Dayoung," she said. "She did the same to me when I woke up."

"Annyeong," Dayoung said happily smiling. I just looked at her and laid back down. "My brother looks like you. His name is Leo and he's 9 years old. He likes playing football and likes video games."

"Please just go away," I said and covered myself with the blanket.

"Jeez, you're so mean Yoogeun," Hyemi said and I heard the door shut close.

Woohyun's POV~

"What the hell is this?!" I firmly said to my father as we were in his room.

"Didn't you receive my letter-"

"I didn't think it'd be that soon," I said. "Why are they even here? Don't they have a place to stay on their own?!"

He ignored me and I slammed the door shut as I walked out. I saw a tall figure in front of me.

"Hey, I'm Seungho," he said handing his hand out. I just walked past him when he grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry we invaded your privacy. I didn't want to do this either."

"As long as you stay away from me and my family then I'm fine with it," I coldly said and walked away. I went into the room and locked myself in there with Yoonhee.

"I'm never going to leave this room," I said to her. "I will forever stay here until they leave."

"Woohyun, stop being so childish and just accept it," she said. "You know you're going to have to leave this room soon when I go into labor."

"But-"

"Stop complaining," she said and walked out. I punched the pillow next to me and sighed.

HyeMi's POV~

"Hyemi do you want to play with my dolls?" Dayoung asked as she was making the dolls prance around. I shook my head and just observers her mother. *I don't like her already. There's something about her though that I find suspicious.*

"Dayoung-ah, who are you taking to?" she asked looking straight at us. "Did you make an imaginary friend already?"

"Umma, this is Hyemi, she's my friend," Dayoung said pointing to me. Her mother just gave her a weird face and continue unpacking her dishes.

"So annoying," I heard Dayoung's mother mutter under her breath. *What did she just say?!*

Yoogeun's POV~

I sat in the living room in an awkward moment with Leo. He played on his iPod touch while I just blankly stated into space. *This kid has an iPod touch already? He must be a spoiled brat.*

"Do you wanna play?" he asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

"No, I'm better off being alone," I said and started walking away.

"Well you're gonna have to get used to it...roommate," he said with a smirk.