Chapter 29

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
3rd person POV~

"Haven't you been taught never to hit a girl?" the boy said his eyes now darkening. The group of boys laughed and scoffed.

"Are you the baby daddy?" the blondie asked getting closer to the mysterious man; they had a staring contest.

"No I'm not but don't you find that a bit disrespectful?" he said and started moving closer as well making blondie move a few steps back. "Now get out of here before I make you regret ever meeting me."

"Like we'll let you win so easily," blondie said and threw a punch at the mysterious man, but he dodged it and hit blondie in the stomach.

"YoonHee, go hide," the man said as he began fighting the others, while back at the club Woohyun was getting more drowsy by the minute.

"Hey love, you alone tonight?" a flawless women in red asked him. He ignored her and just blankly stared ahead of him. "How bout we leave this place and go somewhere like my house. What do you say?" she whispered into his ear seductively. Woohyun shoved her away from him.

"Not interested," was all he said before going blank again.

"Oh c'mon let's just have some fun," she said getting closer to him. He looked at her as she came closer to his face, just a few inches away from touching lips.

"Get away from him," another female said who also had a fine body wearing a black dress. The women earlier looked at her and scoffed.

"I was here first," she said smirking. "You can have him after me." The women in black grabbed her wrist and shoved her to the side.

"Let's not play this game," she said as the women looked at her.

"YoonHee? What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked squinting his eyes to get a better view.

"I'm not YoonHee, I'm...I'm Hyemi," she said as the women in red just glared at her. Woohyun was too drunk to understand her and just nodded like he did.

"So you're his girl?" the lady asked. "You're nothing but fake trash!"

"Please do look at yourself before you speak," Hyemi said smirking. "I bet that face of yours is fake. Hmm, let me guess it was thousands of dollars to get it done? Or maybe it was free knowing you slept with the surgeon." Just saying that the women flinched and just glared at Hyemi.

"H-how did you know?" she said a bit scared.

"I was bluffing," Hyemi grinned and the women ran away.

HyeMi's POV~

I turned back to Woohyun as he was sleeping the whole time me and the other women were talking. I caressed his face and felt pain.

"Appa, I'm sorry for everything," I whispered. I was going to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go," he said lifting his head up. "Please, Hyemi." I felt the tears form in my eyes but I held it back. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

"You should start going home, it's late and YoonHee's alone," I said as we began walking out of the club.

Yoogeun's POV~

After fighting the group of guys I found YoonHee not too far.

"Are you okay?" I asked approaching her as she seemed frightened by me. I sighed and looked at her, "Where are you going? I'll go with you to make sure you're safe. You can trust me." She hesitated at first but gave in.

"Does it hurt?" she asked as I followed her behind. I touched my wounds and shook my head.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine," I said. Knowing that we were going to the club we met Woohyun halfway with another women. *Is that...it can't be.*

YoonHee stopped in her tracks and widened her eyes, she was crushed. *This can't be good.*

She started to walk away when I grabbed her arm. She looked up at me and cried. I held her in my arms as she cried on my chest. Woohyun and Hyemi got closer to us and stopped as they noticed us. Woohyun was too drunk to see us but Hyemi...she was frozen.