Chapter 24

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

Today was the day we went to go see Kim Junsu at the graveyard. I held onto Yoogeun's hand afraid to go knowing it was my first time at a graveyard.

"Will Himchan hyung be here today?" Yoogeun asked Woohyun.

"He never shows up, he has other things to do so he asks his friends to come," Woohyun said as we reached his tombstone.

"Maybe he's afraid," I said. We kneeled down to the tombstone as Mrs. Kim tried to stay strong but she cried. Mr. Kim held her close and we stayed quiet when we were interrupted.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim," a low, husky, cave like voice said. We all turned around to see a muscular guy with purple hair and two smaller guys at his side. One had a mask on and the other had chubby cheeks, cute ones I should say.

"Oh~Yonggyk it's been awhile," Woohyun said patting the purple haired guy's shoulder. He smiled at Woohyun then stared back to the stone. "Himchan on another 'mission'?"

"Yeah," was all YongGuk said. He walked up to the stone and placed the banquet of flowers on the ground next to it. He bowed to Junsu's parents and we all just stayed quiet. After an hour or so at the grave yard we decided to head back to the house with the 3 stranger boys following behind.

"Hello there, my name's Hyemi," I said to the chubby cheeked guy. He smiled and introduced himself. "Youngjae? Wah~ that's a nice name!"

"I'm Daehyun," the masked guy said out of no where.  I just looked at him then went back to Youngjae as I could tell Daehyun was pouting.

"I like your chubby cheeks," I randomly said. He gave me a surprised look but then blushed.

"Thank you Hyemi," he said. "I like you overall!" He pinched my cheeks as I giggled at him.

"Do you like me?" Daehyun asked bending over to me. I just gave him an emotionless stare. "Guess not."

"Hehe, of course I like you Oppa~!" I said and he hugged me tight.

"Ahh~ you're soo cute!!" he said pretty much squeezing me to death now.

Woohyun's POV~

I watched Youngjae, Daehyun, Hyemi and Yoogeun laugh and play when YongGuk came up to me.

"I didn't know you had kids," he said in his low husky voice.

"They're not mine, I'm just watching over them for my friend," I said. Hyung just smiled then his face became serious.

"There's something you should know, well actually all of you but I thought I'd start out with you knowing that you and Himchan were pretty much  like brothers," he began to say. I looked at him to continue. "Himchan wasn't the one who drove that night."

Yongguk's POV~

Woohyun looked at me with eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. I gave out a sigh and looked up at the sky.

"To be honest Himchan was the opposite of what everyone thought, Junsu was what everyone thought of Himchan," he said. "That night at the race, it was Junsu who was challenged not Himchan. He was the one who tried to stop Junsu but he wouldn't listen."

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Junsu, stop being so irresponsible and don't go," Himchan said to Junsu.

"Don't worry about me, I'm not a child anymore," he said as he walked out the door. Himchan ran after him grabbing his wrist.

"Hyung, listen to Himchan for once," Zelo said.

"It's dangerous, you could get yourself killed out there," I said.

"Please hyung, just let me go," Junsu said to Himchan.

"I'm sorry but I can't," Himchan said.

"Ugh, whatever I don't need your permission anyways," Junsu said and shoved Himchan away taking Himchan's car.

"Yah!" we all called out to him.

"This isn't going to end well," Daehyun said. We all nodded and headed to the location where the race was taking place.

"Isn't this where construction is taking place ?" Youngjae asked. "Why are they doing it here?"

"That doesn't matter now, let's just get Junsu out of here," Himchan said as we followed. It wasn't long before we heard engines ranting. We panicked and ran after them and next thing you know Himchan's car flipped. We got to his car searching for Junsu when we found him a few meters away from the car.

"Hyung!" Zelo and Jongup cried.

"Junsu, wake up you fool!" Youngjae cried. Himchan tried doing CPR while Daehyun and I called for an ambulance.

"Hyung,"we heard Junsu say in a faint voice. I have never seen Himchan cry till now.

"Why did you do this?!" he cried.

"I'm sorry," was all he could say. "You were always the better son, always taking care of me and our parents. Please, do take care of them hyung."

"Yah! Don't say those things right now," Himchan cried.

"Goodbye," Junsu whispered and closed his eyes for good. Himchan cried harder and held him tight and screamed. It was already too late when the ambulance came.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim yelled at him not knowing the true story," I said as Woohyun hung his head low.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" we heard a voice say behind us, crying. We turned and saw Mrs. Kim there.

"How long have you been there?" I asked as she walked towards us.

"Since this story started," she said holding in the tears. "But why didn't you tell us about this earlier?"

"Himchan didn't want you guys to know because he was protecting Junsu," I said hanging my head low.

"He's dead and yet he's still protecting him?" Mrs. Kim asked angry.

"It's because he didn't want you to think of Junsu badly knowing you favored him over Himchan," Zelo said out of nowhere. "He didn't want to see you go through more pain knowing Junsu hyung was keeping so many secrets from you guys already."

"He couldn't face you guys because of the truth not the lie," Jongup said.

"That's why he never shows himself and never comes to Junsu's death anniversary and birthday?!" Mrs. Kim yelled now sobbing.

"He has always been there, but never the same time with you guys," Zelo said.

"He's there now," Jongup said and Mrs. Kim stomped to the graveyard. We all followed her and saw a figure up ahead; it was Himchan.