Chapter 48

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

Its been a month already and them living with hasn't been that bad, but it just didn't feel right with Dayoung's mother around. She sneaks off every night to who knows where and doesn't come back till the next morning. But other then that I've gotten along with Dayoung and Seungho as Leo stayed away from us. He's like another Yoogeun, but worse you could say; extremely naughty. Woohyun seems to be taking it well; gets along well with Seungho and Dayoung too.

"The snow's clearing up," Seungho said looking out the window. "Should we go out to eat tonight?"

"It's still cold," Woohyun protested.

"I wasn't asking you."

"I know, but I was answering just to annoy you."

"What?"

"You heard me," Woohyun said glueing his eyes to his phone. Dayoung and I looked from him to Seungho as they yelled at each other.

"Should we stop them?" Dayoung asked.

"Nope, I like watching," I said as our heads turned from one man to another. Yoogeun sat next to be watching as well.

"They at it again?" he scoffed shaking his head at his hyungs. I just nodded and it continued for another minute or so.

"C'mon guys let's go!" Seungho happily said as he won the argument. We got ready and left with Woohyun dragging himself along.

"This place looks cheap," Woohyun mumbled looking annoyed.

"I picked it out though," I pouted as he gasped.

"Its great," he said giving an uneasy smile. "I've been here before and the food tastes great!"

"Just stop," Seungho said with a disgusted face on. "We all know you're lying."

I couldn't help but just laugh at them. Soon then we found out seats and ordered when a girl came up to Yoogeun.

Yoogeun's POV~

"It's been awhile Oppa," a girl said. I turned my head and saw Miyoung, which made my heart race again.

"H-hello," I stuttered as my voice cracked as well. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with my mother and grandmother," she said smiling brightly. "And you?"

"Uh-"

"Are you Yoogeun's girlfriend?" Woohyun asked interrupting us. She smiled and blushed as I elbowed his stomach. He didn't like he was in pain so he continued to embarrass me. *Ugh, just kill me already!*

"Unnie's pretty," Dayoung said smiling brightly as Hyemi nodded. "Yoogeun you're still too young to date, why do you have a girlfriend already?"

"What?! I-I'm not dating her, I mean we're not dating...just friends," I said hiding myself under my scarf.

"Even if not you two are cute~!" Dayoung squealed. I just blushed even more and I was pretty much under the table.

"There's no point of hiding Yoogeun," Hyemi softly said looking at me, smiling. My heart fluttered even more now and I felt sick; love sick. *Whats up with me?!*

"You should join us!" Woohyun said as they finished up their conversation.

"What?!" I yelled. He smiled at me and winked, but luckily she declined and left.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him as he just shrugged and by then the food came so he just started grubbing. After we finished eating we headed home as I saw a familiar figure at the end of the street. It was a women, a tall one, but I couldn't figure out who it was. She got in a black fancy car and they drove off.

"Hey, I've got some things to do tomorrow. You mind watching the kids?" Woohyun said to Seungho.

"As if I never watch them," Seungho scoffed. "I bet I've played with them more then you have."

"Tch, in your dreams," Woohyun scoffed back and next thing you know they're at it again.

"Well, I'm not going to be home," Dayoung said. "Daddy's taking me and Leo to see my grandmother at the hospital."

"I told my friend Da Reum that I was going to sleep over at his house tomorrow," I lied so that I could just have a day alone, but to also find out who that women was earlier. Yes, you can say that I'm going to stalk her.

"So that just leaves Hyemi," Woohyun said looking down at her as we all did as well. She looked at us confused and and just shrugged.

"Yay~!! A day with Hyemi!!" Seungho exclaimed. Dayoung seemed jealous, but she ignored it. "Ou~ let's go to Lotte World tomorrow, or maybe the Namsan Tower or the 63 building!"

Hyemi smiled brightly as she and Seungho planned it out as they walked hand in hand skipping home as I knew Woohyun was jealous too.

"He never does this to me," Dayoung pouted.

"She does it to everyone making me feel so not special," Woohyun pouted as well. Leo just walked away alone following behind them. "Do you want to hold my hand and skip?"

She looked at him weirdly and shook her head walking away from him. "Why do they all do this to me?" he whined as we continued walking home.