Chapter 41

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Yongguk's POV~

"She's breathing normally, but her heart beat...it's a bit slower than its supposed to be. There is at least 30 seconds between each beat and that's just too long. If it continues then I don't think she'll have a chance," he said with a sigh. We all widened our eyes and I could see tears form in the others eyes. "But we're doing all we can for her."

"Please, just save her," Daehyun said as a tear rolled down his face to the corner of his lips. The doctor nodded and bowed as Himchan, Sunggyu and I bowed to him. We weren't able to go in yet but we looked in the window and saw her pale body lay on the hospital bed. I couldn't hold it anymore and let the tears come down but I didn't sob like Sungjong. The tears I had were hot, frustrated tears. *If only we took better care of her, she wouldn't have been here in the hospital.*

"Myungsoo, call Woohyun's cell. He has to know," Sunggyu said as he held in the tears. He really was a tough guy that didn't want to put his dongsaengs down; he looked strong like every one of us but like us he was in pain inside.

Woohyun's POV~

I was staring into space when Myungsoo called me.

"Hyung..." he softly said when I picked up. Just with his tone like that I knew something was wrong. "Hyemi...she's in the hospital. She has a high fever and.." Before he could finish I heard him holding in his cry.

"Her heart beat is abnormal and if it continues, she'll be the one who won't be able to continue," Sunggyu said. I panicked and walked out the room when Yoogeun got in my way.

"Don't go," he said. "YoonHee needs you more than Hyemi. YoonHee has no one other than you and her parents while Hyemi has 12 brothers watching over her."

"But Yoogeun-"

"Are you really going to leave your fiancé and child and go after a girl whom you barely know?" he said his tone firm. "You need to stay here with YoonHee in case something happens when you're gone. You can trust the hyungs, they'll take care of her."

"Fine," I said and sat next to YoonHee, kissing her hand.

Yoogeun's POV~

*I know you care for her just as much as I do, but you can't help Hyemi. She's only sick because of YoonHee and the only way to have her back is to have YoonHee back on track. And if this fever continues to take over, then soon enough I'll be next.*

Daehyun's POV~

It was getting late already and everyone was tired but we couldn't leave Hyemi alone. We all were gathered around her motionless body and just worried about her.

"Please Hyemi, don't let the fever take over," Sungyeol quietly said as the tears fell.

"Wake up Hyemi and we'll get married," Zelo said as he was sobbing, holding her hands. I didn't even care anymore to fight over her, I just wanted her alive.

"Visiting time is over," a nurse said coming in from the door. "Only one can stay tonight.

"Can't we all stay?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'm sorry, but-"

"I know you're doing your job but please just let us all stay tonight," Himchan said. The nurse hesitated.

"Please," I said as more tears rolled down. She was still hesitating and tried to free herself from all of our eyes. I walked up to her and kneeled down on both my knees. "Just for tonight. Please, we need to be here. She needs us all here."

"He's right," Sungjong said following behind and kneeling as well.

"Even if we have to stay like this all night just to stay together then we'll do so," I said glancing back to the others as they began to kneel down as well. "No matter how much pain we're in from kneeling we'll go through it all together."

"Miss Oh I-what's going?" the doctor before asked. She looked at him and hung her head low.

"They all want to stay tonight," she said.

"But you know there can only-"

"Please Dr. Kim, just let them sleep tonight. I've never seen any family act like this before. And besides, she's only a little girl, she needs them," Miss Oh said. Doctor Kim hesitated but gave in. We all got off our knees and did a group hug.

"This really is the first time I've seen a family so close and loving. Not that family overall aren't like this, but this one really is one of a kind," Dr. Kim said with a smile. We bowed to him and they left us alone.

"What about Woohyun?" Youngjae asked. We all looked at Sunggyu as he hung his head low.

"He forgot to shut off his phone after our conversation. I overheard him and Yoogeun talk and I guess Yoonhee's sick as well," Subggyu said.

"Then what about the baby?" Jongup asked. Sunggyu just shrugged and sighed.

"Woohyun's in a pretty bad situation. Of course I'd stay with my wife and child on the way, but the little girl that I treat as my own who is also suffering who is at a different location...I just don't know who to stay with," Dongwoo said rubbing the back of his neck. We all nodded and stayed quiet.

"At least she has us here with her," Hoya said. We all looked at Hyemi one last time before dozing off on each other.