Chapter 7

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!

**AHH~ I forgot to mention that Infinite will cameo in this story.**

Woohyun's POV~

"Oh, where did you go?" Yoonhee asked as we walked in.

"I went out with Hye-" I started when I forgot Yoonhee couldn't see her. "Uh, just went out for a walk. I bought you some strawberry icre cream." I set the plastic bag on the table and she smiled.

"How did you know I was craving for some?" she asked hugging me. I just shrugged and winked at HyeMi who was standing next to me giggling. *Just after a day and I feel like you're already my daughter. Well you are, but just not yet.*

After eating ice cream and watching chick flicks all day, my friends came in the living room.

"Yah, how did you get in?" I asked as they all sat around me and Yoonhee. HyeMi was gone like her usual self.

"Remember, you gave me a spare key," Sunggyu said shaking his key chain, which had like thousands of keys on it. I face palmed my self  'duh.'

"Noona, how's your pregnancy going?" Sungjong asked getting into YoonHee's face.

"It's only a week of her pregnancy and yet you still ask her how's it going?" I asked.

"Things happen even within a day," Sungjong said sticking his tongue out. She just smiled and they went on and on about it and talked about make-up and other girly things. And no Sungjong's not gay, he's just interested in those sorts of things.

"Let's go hang out, it's been awhile," Sunggyu said as he was sitting next to me.

"Yeah," the others said in unison.

"To where?" I asked. They didn't know where so they thought.

"Oh, how about the club?" Myungsoo asked as he snapped his fingers.

"No, lets go to an amusement park," Sungyeol said.

"Let's go karoke," Dongwoo suggested as Hoya nodded. I thought about it for awhile and declined their requests.

"Why?!" They asked.

"I can't take Yoonhee to the club because she's pregnant and it's dangerous, knowing there are nasty guys there. I've had enough fun at a park today already-"

"But that's not an AMUSEMENT park," Sungyeol pouted.

"Who cares, it still ends with park right? And the karoke is too loud for Yoonhee," I said. They stared at me for awhile then just did their own things.

"How about a restuarant?" I heard someone say.

"What did you say?" I asked Sunggyu, thinking it was him.

"I didn't say anything..." he responded. I looked at the others and they shook their heads, saying it wasn't them. It can't be HyeMi cause it was a boy's voice.

"Well, let's go to a restuarant instead. I'm starving and I don't want YoonHee cooking for you fatties," I said getting up to stretch. They glared at me and I just shrugged. On our way out of the house I heard footsteps in the hallway and looked to see a shadow disappear. *Hmm, maybe it was HyeMi who said it. But I swear it was a boy's voice.*