Chapter 34

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!

Woohyun's POV~

"Yah! Sungjung wait for me!" Hoya said panting. Sungjong patted my back and smiled brightly.

"Can you guess what I got you?" he asked holding up a hot pink bag. I shook my head not wanting to know as he pouted.

"Where are the rest?" I asked them as they pointed in different directions.

"Ugh what's taking sungyeol so long?" Myungsoo asked closing his eyes while rubbing his temples. It wasn't long before he came out with the kids following behind. "Yah what took you so long?!"

Sungyeol smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck, "I was having too much fun with the kids."

We all started walking when we saw Dongwoo playing with bubbles.

Hyemi and Yoogeun ran to him playing with the bubbles as well.

"Where's Grandpa Gyu?" Myungsoo asked as we walked up to them. Dongwoo just shrugged as he held Hyemi up in his arms.

"I'm right here," he said glaring at Myungsoo. "C'mon let's go to the store at the corner. I walked past it and they had some pretty cool stuff."

"Hyemi, do you want a piggy back ride?" Dongwoo asked as she nodded. They ran to the store as we slowly made our way there.

"I'm jealous, I wanted to give her a piggy back ride," Sungyeol pouted.

"You can give me one," Myungsoo said with a grin. Sungyeol looked at him as the top of lips twitched.

"You're too fat I can't carry you," he replied. Myungsoo glared at him and hit Sungyeol's arm. "Yah! What was that for?!" Myyngsoo ignored him as he grabbed his wrist.

"Fine I'll piggy back you," he said lowering down for Myungsoo to get on. Myungsoo ignored him and kept walking. Sungyeol ran after him and they walked side by side. "Did you know that I like Hyemi more than you?"

"I don't care," he coldly responded.

"I'm gonna have her marry me," sungyeol said.

"Do what you want! Go away!" Myungsoo said and pushed Sungyeol.

MyungYeol moment at White confession BTS

"You can't marry her anyways," I said to sungyeol. "She's already taken by Zelo."

"What?!?" Sungyeol shot out. "She can't marry that Zelo kid, whoever he is! She's mine!" We all laughed at him.

 "Oh Hyemi look here! It's pretty!" Dongwoo said pointing to a stuffed snowman as we entered the store. We all looked around and played with the toys.

7ou3wf

We bought our stuff and left the store.

"Lets go eat out," Hoya suggested.

"Ouu~ there's this Korean BBQ shop just down the street," Dongwoo said pointing to a building.

"Korean beef it is then!" Sungjong said and Dongwoo jumped happily.

HyeMi's POV~

"So, Hyemi...who's Zelo?" Sungyeol asked me as we sat next to each other.

"Someone," I said smiling. I saw him pout and he turned away from me. "Is oppa jealous?"

He scoffed, "Of course not." I knew he was lying, but I played along.

"Did you know that Zelo and I are getting married?" I asked him as I knew I caught his attention. "Anyways, Woohyun I bought you a gift." I said totally ignoring Sungyeol now.

"Really?" he asked happily. I nodded and handed it to him as he hugged it. "Thank you Hyemi~!"

"What about me?" Sungyeol asked and again I just ignored him. "I was just ignored..o_o"

They all laughed at him along with me when someone tapped my shoulder.

"HYEMI~~!!"

**I was bored so I added gifs and credit goes to owner:) Anyways can you guess who the person is who just tapped Hyemi?