Chapter 38

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

*Whats gotten into Yoogeun? Maybe it's Miyoung he's thinking about.*

"Hyemi-ah, do you wanna play COD with us?" Sungyeol asked. I shook my head and looked to Daehyun as he was playing with cards...alone. I went up to him and sat down across him.

"I have a feeling there's more to this insecurity of yours," I said eyeing him. He ignored me and continued dealing the cards to himself. "Is the story that bad?"

"Shall I tell you instead?" Himchan said from behind, sitting down next to me. I looked to him then back to Daehyun as he just shrugged.

"If he doesn't want to tell me then I'm sure he doesn't want you to tell me," I said swinging my legs from the chair.

"Maybe because he doesn't like remembering the past like me when I wasn't able to talk about Junsu's death," Himchan explained. "Trust me, BAP can figure this guy out like a puzzle. He may seem mysterious but just looking into his eyes it's a pretty simple equation you can solve."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who's BAP?"

"Oh, that's right we didn't tell you yet, but BAP stands for Best Absolute Perect. We called ourselves this because we all had the dream to become singers," he said and explained more of it.

"Ah, I see," I said as he finished explaining their dreams. *I wish I was able to dream as big as you oppas.*

"But going back to Daehyun," Himchan began to say. "His past was probably the worst out of all of ours. YongGuk was kicked out of his house because he was drinking too much at such a young age, but he's changed a lot since then. Then as you know about me, I was accused of killing my brother, Jongup always wanted to dance but his parents disapproved. He had his own dance studio, but his father shut it down, so Jongup left on his own to achieve his own dream without their support. Youngjae's parents died and well Zelo... Luckily nothing has happened to Zelo yet. He's just like Daehyun, who looks strong and tough but really on the inside he's soft and very sensitive and emotional."

"Why did you guys live such a bad life?" I whispered to myself.

"What gives you the right to tell our personal life to her?" YongGuk asked but his tone was soft and soothing, a bit saddened. *I guess none of them really like their pasts.*

Himchan just shrugged and it grew silent between us. "Continue telling us the story," YongGuk said breaking the silence.

" 'us?' " I asked as YongGuk did a nod towards the living room. I noticed that all of then were listening this whole time.

"Go on with it," Hoya said. "I wanna know more about Jongup." Hoya and Jongup shared similar stories but instead of Hoya running away or anything his parents gave up and supported Hoya with the decision of becoming a dancer. I looked to Daehyun as he nodded to Himchan to continue; giving him permission to share his past.

"Okay then," Himchan said. "We'll start off with YongGuk hyung."