Chapter 33

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!

Woohyun's POV~

"Ahh~ Christmas is just around the corner~!!" I sung to the family.

"I know! I'm excited to see what you're going to get me!" YoonHee said smiling. I hugged her, "You'll see."

Honestly I never had anything special in mind for her. I didn't even know what to get her so I decided to go Christmas shopping with the kids.

"What are you guys going to buy me?" I asked them as we walked the streets of Seoul. They just shrugged and continued walking. "Fine, ignore me."

"I think the question is what are you going to get us?" Yoogeun said. I gave an uneasy laugh and rubbed my neck. *I forgot about you guys.*

"You forgot huh?" Hyemi asked as if she just read my mind. I made an even louder laugh and just walked faster from them. I turned back to see that they were missing *What the?! I just saw them two seconds ago and now they're gone?! This can't be good.*

I searched and searched when I saw Myungsoo.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly7hxilppj1rnlmcfo2_400.gifHe smiled and waved me over.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he just grinned. "What's wrong with you? Why are you giving me those suspicious eyes, and that smile; it's creepy."

"I'm waiting for Sungyeol while he's in the store,"  he said nodding to the store across the street. "Where are your 'kids'?"

"Th-they're around here," I said. "Somewhere."

He laughed, "Pabo. You think you and outsmart me? I know you lost them just by looking at your face."

"N-no I didn't," I said hesitantly. He glared at me with those piercing eyes and smirked. He got up in my face and continued smirking. "I know you have something up your sleeve. I also know you also 'kidnapped' them." I poked his forehead and he laughed.

"Wah~you're not as dumb as before," he said still laughing. "Yeah, we took them just for the heck of it."

"Aigoo~our Myungsoo is still the same old prankster," I teased pinching his cheeks.

"Oh~Woohyun!" I heard an annoying voice and I already knew it was..

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnl30cDNEN1qcf1dno1_400.gif