Chapter 19

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"Let's go go go~!" I said throwing my fist up into the air. I fixed YooGeun's mask and we headed out.

"You two have fun alright?!" YoonHee called out to us waving. We waved back and headed down our neighborhood.

YooGeun's POV~

I decided to play dumb so I asked, "Why did she say 'two'? There's obviously three of us." Woohyun became speechless and looked at Hyemi for advice.

"Well you see," he began. "Oh, uh well...she was talking to you kids." He laughed uneasily and rubbed the back of his neck.

*Smart move, Nam Woohyun. But you're probably still the dumbest person I know or has ever met,* I thought as I just chuckled to myself. He smiled to Hyemi and gave her a thumbs up, like he was doing a good job at keeping her secret.

"Is YoonHee going to be fine by herself?" I asked as we had already stopped by 5 houses gaining lots of candy. He looked at me and nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Don't worry about her," he said. "Even if she's pregnant she's still a strong women." I nodded and we continued  going house to house.

"Oh I see my friend, uh, Da reum," I lied. "Im gonna go hang out with him." I waved bye to Hyemi and Woohyun and ran towards a bunch of kids.

Woohyun's POV~

"YooGeun has friends?" I asked and Hyemi just giggled as we continued trick-or-treating.

3rd person POV~

YoonHee sat in the living room waiting for kids to ring the door bell, but no one really came. She then heard the door open and close.

"Woohyun, YooGeun...is that you guys?" she said getting up from the couch. She looked at the entrance, but no one was there. Then she heard someone running in the hallways and ran into their bedroom. "Yah, this isn't funny. Just because it's Halloween doesn't mean anything, Woohyun you prankster."

She entered the room and no one was there. She was about to leave when there was loud banging from the living room so therefore she shut the door, locked it and covered herself in her blankets.

"Good, at least she'll be safer in there than being anywhere else in this house. Who knows who might break in?" the 'ghost' boy said.

Woohyun's POV~

"It's getting late, we should start heading home," I said as I could tell Hyemi was getting tired as well. "But where's YooGeun?"

"Right here," he said scaring me. "Let's go home, I have a feeling Yoonhee's scared being home alone."

I watched as he headed towards home dragging Hyemi with him. As soon as we got home it was dark, the only light was the TV flashing. I the light and YoonHee wasn't there. I went into our bedroom and she was shivering.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she hugged me tight.

"I'm scared," she said almost crying. "I keep seeing things and I heard some loud banging in the living room." I gently her back and held onto her.

"It's okay, I'm here now," I said in a hushed tone. "Don't let those sorts of things paranoid you."

"I think I caught a glimpse of him though," she said loosening her hug. "He looked like a little boy but he was standing outside the window. He was wearing all black as well and had his face covered."

"Who would do such a thing?" I mumbled to myself. "I'm here now and I won't let anything or anyone hurt you." I kissed her forehead and held her to sleep. After she fell asleep, I went to the guest room where YooGeun and Hyemi slept in. I cracked open the door and saw that the two were asleep. I walked in and kissed both of them on the forehead, whispering goodnight to them.

HyeMi's POV~

As soon as Woohyun shut the door behind him I sat up and the lamp on my side of the bed.

"I'm guessing it was you who scared her," I said as he shifted his gaze to me.

"What do you mean?" he asked, blinking his eyes.

"Don't play stupid with me like you did earlier today with Woohyun," I said. He sat up as well and tilted his head still acting confused.

"And what if I did?" he asked his eyes darkening.

"Nothing," I said. "but you shouldn't scare Yoonhee umma like that, especially when she's pregnant."

"I was only protecting her," he said pinching my cheeks with a smile. Honestly that was the first time I've ever seen him smile, I mean an actual smile. "But she's not as strong as Woohyun said she was. I mean she looked hopeless when I did it."

"You and Woohyun are so much alike, selfish and stubborn!" I yelled quiet enough to not wake Woohyun appa up.

"Just because I turn out to be a mama's boy don't mean I can't turn out to be like pops," he said smiling again. He laid back down onto his side and gave out a sigh.

"You know, this is the first time I've seen you like this," I said looking down at him.

"How so?" he asked.

"Actually smiling and not talking trash about the humans," I said. "I have a feeling you're turning out to be like me."

He cleared his throat and pulled the covers over his body. "Don't talk so much and sleep."

I smiled, "Pabo."

**I know that Korea doesn't usually celebrate Halloween and that their holidays are different from America's; like Valentines day is White day or something like that. In my story I will use American holidays because I still don't know much about korea's. Hope this story is going well so far and please do comment to let me know:)