Chapter 35

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

"It's you!" I said surprised.

"I came all the way from Busan and all you say is 'it's you'?" Zelo said pouting. I giggled and smiled to him.

"Hello Zelo Oppa," I said as Sungyeol jumped from his chair.

"Y-you're Zelo?!?" he asked pointing to him. Zelo pointed to himself as well and tilted his head, then nodded. "How dare you steal my wife!"

"Your wife? Yah~she's mine," Daehyun said coming from behind Zelo with his mask on again, while Youngjae, , Jongup, YongGuk and Himchan followed behind.

"Who are these people?" Sunggyu asked pointing to them with his fork.

"Do you remember Kim Himchan?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu thought for awhile and snapped his finger.

"Himchannie~" Sunggyu said as Himchan waved to him. "How have you been?"

"Better now," was all he said and they caught up in their lives while Daehyun, Sungyeol, Zelo and Youngjae were fighting over me. The others were still a bit awkward towards each other so they stayed in their own groups.

"Hey, I just got a call from YoonHee saying she's lonely," Woohyun said. "I think we should get going."

"Ouu~ I wanna go too!" Sungjong said getting up. "I need to talk to noona about this new product that's in stock."

"Let's all go. It's been awhile since we've all hung out," Dongwoo said getting up as well to stretch. Woohyun nodded and we left along with Himchan and his crew.

Woohyun's POV~

I stayed in the kitchen with YoonHee watching the boys from afar. *The atmosphere in there is so...awkward.*

"Well, I'm going to bed early hun," YoonHee said getting up to leave. I followed her behind and we entered the living room. "Goodnight guys." They all smiled and said goodnight to her.

"This is really awkward," I heard Sungyeol whisper to Myungsoo, but knowing Sungyeol it wasn't much of a whisper.

"Hi everyone! My name's Sungjong, Lee Sungjong. It's nice to meet you guys," he said out of the blue. Infinite just stared at him and the others smiled. "I like cosmetics, shopping, painting nails, hanging out with my hyungs. I'm not much of a gamer or a sports person but I do yoga if that counts and-"

"Stop talking," Sunggyu said through his clenched teeth, wrapping his hand around Sungjong's mouth. The Maknae obediently obeyed and stayed quiet.

"Uh, well I like dancing. It's my passion," Jongup suddenly said. Hoya seemed to have brightened up or something hearing that. "I'm best at break dancing but overall all dances I can do."

"Same here!" Hoya said and got up to sit with Jongup and they went on and on about dancing.

"Do you have any cherry tomatoes?" Zelo asked blankly. I shook my head and he was disappointed. "I like cherry tomatoes. I also like dancing and rapping. Ou~ and skateboarding."

"You know any tricks?" Dongwoo asked as I knew he was interested in skateboarding as well. Zelo grinned and nodded, so therefore another pair was made.

"What is this? A dating interview?" I chuckled to myself.

"Ugh I'm so bored. You have an XBox right? I'm gonna play COD," Youngjae said.

"Ouu~ lemme play with you," Sungyeol said following Youngjae. All was left was Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Daehyun, Himchan and YongGuk, of course myself but I was 'busy' drawing with the kids. YongGuk pulled out his iPad and watched a war movie.

"You have a nice iPad," Myungsoo said. "Oh, what are you watching?" And next thing you know they're glued onto the screen. Sunggyu and Himchan were catching up on life again and the atmosphere felt a whole lot better now. Daehyun on the other hand glued himself onto Hyemi and Sungjong was pretty much talking to himself, but it felt good to have them bond together.