Chapter 58

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"Yoogeun," I softly said still in shock. "What, how, when..."

I tried to ask questions but they just wouldn't come out. He took the hat off and smiled to me as Hyemi then popped out of no where.

"It was Da Reum the whole time," Hyemi said sitting next to me on the other side. "Yoogeun's real name is Da Reun Woohyun-ssi. Like how my real name is EunMi, as you should know already."

I was in too much in shock that I couldn't say anything.

"S-so then he was..." I trailed off not being able to finish the sentence. "And when you all got sick, that wasn't just a coincidence?"

They both nodded as I was trying to put everything together when I figured it all out.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked them both.

"Yoonhee wanted a surprise so we kept her word," Hyemi said. "That's why I didn't show myself to her and Yoogeun... He just likes to mess with people."

I couldn't help, but hug them both as I missed them so much even in this situation.

"Woohyun-ssi, today is the day we say our final goodbye," Hyemi said as I let them go.

"I know, but you don't have to call me Woohyun-ssi, I like it better if you just said Appa," I said. She just smiled and exchanged looks with Yoogeun.

"Did you know that you're the first," Yoogeun said smiling. I looked at him confused as he went on. "I've always hated you humans. I guess you can say it was out of jealousy, but when I met you, I didn't expect to bond so well with you. I normally don't get along with the people I work with, but you're the first to make me feel alive and not feel like I'm living in hell like the others did. I'm happy I met you."

I felt touched and began to have teary eyes. "Why can't I keep you both?" I quietly said as they both sighed. They then got up and hugged me one last time.

"Its time to go off to another brainless parent," Yoogeun teased as Hyeni and I quietly laughed. "I'll miss you Woohyun-ssi."

"Appa," I said correcting him.

"I'll miss you too Woohyun-Appa," Hyemi said as she hugged me tight with tears falling.

"I'll never forget you two," I said as tears fell too. "I'll always remember the memories I've had with the two of you. And thank you for the best 9 months of my life."

"It's been the best 9 months of ours," Yoogeun said.

I let go of the hug and kissed both their foreheads. They started walking down the hallway and turned back one last time to wave goodbye, then they vanished. I sighed and wiped my eyes dry and walked into the room. YoonHee was laying there as I walked up to her brushing her hair back.

"You did a good job today," I said.

"You took it well yourself," she said as she slowly opened her eyes. I kissed her forehead and smiled as 2 nurses came in with our babies.

"What would you like to name your kids?" one asked as she was holding our son.

"Da Reun for our son and Hyemi-" I began to say when I found a better name for our daughter. "For our daughter, it's EunMi."

The nurse nodded and handed us out kids as she write their names down on a clipboard and left us alone.

"What happened to naming her Hyemi?" Yoonhee asked as she was holding Da Reun.

"I've had enough memories with Hyemi, now it's time I start making new ones with EunMi," I quietly said as she was too busy caressing Da Reum's face. I held her in my arms and kissed her little forehead. "Welcome EunMi and Da Reum."

A year had passed already and things have gotten better. My mother was back with my father and they adopted Seungho, Leo and Dayoung as they were officially my brothers and sister. Yoonhee and I had gotten married as EunMi and Da Reum were healthy and energetic as 1 year olds. Yongguk now had a little spirit of his own and Himchan went to Europe to open up his own restaurant. Hoya and Jongup opened up a dance academy in Seoul as Sungjong and Daehyun opened up their own shoe stores.  Dongwoo and Zelo was still skateboarding with each other as Youngjae and Sungyeol went to go study abroad in the U.S. Sunggyu had gotten married too, but his wife wasn't pregnant. Myungsoo became an actor and was currently shooting a drama in Japan. Overall life was good and exciting, but then one day I went to the park to play my violin for the first time and had a little surprise waiting for me.

"It's been awhile Appa," I heard two voices say as I gasped and smiled to them brightly.

"Hello, Hyemi and Yoogeun."

~~~THE END~~~