Chapter 8

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
HyeMi's POV~

I was walking down the streets of Seoul when I saw Woohyun-appa and YoonHee-umma with a bunch of other guys. I decided to follow them into a restaurant and watched them from afar.

"What are you doing here?" a voice said from behind me.

"Observing," I replied not looking over to him, knowing who it was. He didn't say anything but I could still feel his presence. "Why haven't you shown yourself to them yet?"

"Don't really want to," he said leaning against the wall. "As if you've shown yourself to them anyways."

"Yes I have, to Woohyun-appa," I said leaning against the wall as well.

"Tch, why do you call him that? He's not even your father, EunMi," he said with a smirk.

"He may not be MY father, but he is HyeMi's," I replied. "I have to keep things real as possible. But the same goes for you, why do you call her umma, when we both know she's not your mother?" He stayed quiet still smirking.

"I don't get why we have to be the ones punished when it should be them," he said. "Having to suffer by helping those keep their child and watching them become a family."

"Just stop talking will you?" I said pouting, but not the cute pout I usually give but a sadden one. He sighed and grabbed my shoulder, gently squeezing it and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?!" I called out to him.

"The usual, watching from afar and making sure things go right," he replied. "I'm not needed right now, you seem to be having things under control." He smiled and disappeared. I looked back to Woohyun-appa and them and headed 'home.'

Woohyun's POV~

I swear I thought heard HyeMi just now, but maybe it was just me.

"So when is your due date?" Sungjong asked YoonHee.

"Well, today is August 10 so sometime in April," I said.

"Yah, just because women are pregnant for 9months don't mean it's exactly 9 months, she could be due a month early or who knows," Sungjong snapped. I glared at him as he and YoonHee spoke.

"Since when did the Maknae know so much?" Sunggyu chuckled. Dinner came and we began chowing down, enjoying our time together.

**You guys confused about what the little boy was saying? Well, you'll find out soon. Probably not the next chapter though;)