Chapter 44

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Dongwoo's POV~

It was New Years Eve and things seemed to have gotten better. Hyemi was able to move around and give us her bright smile as Yoonhee was the same, but Yoogeun hasn't woken up yet. Since Hyemi wasn't able to leave the hospital we decided to FaceTime each other.

"Hyemi~!" I heard Woohyun say from the iPad. I walked to Yongguk's iPad and waved to them seeing that Yoonhee was asleep in the background.

"Annyeong!" she said in her cute voice. "How's YoonHee and Yoogeun?"

"Yoonhee's better, but Yoogeun hasn't woken up yet," Woohyun replied. "How's my little girl?"

"She's fine " she replied with her bright smile.

"Aah~ HyeMi's smile is too cute!" Sungjong said pushing Woohyun to the side.

"I wanna see~" Daehyun said pushing through the two. His perfect smile came upon his face seeing Hyemi. "Kyaa~ my little Hyemi is soo adorable!"

We couldn't help but laugh at him. "Daehyunnie's adorable without that mask on!" Hyemi said.

Sunggyu's POV~

I watched from afar as they had a good time laughing. I went back and forth from Yoogeun's room to Yoonhee's. As I was in Yoogeun's room it felt like he was talking to me.

"Tell them to prepare themselves," a voice said. I looked around but there was no one other than me and Yoogeun. "12am, come back and you'll see what I mean. Bring them all here and try to have the rest in Seoul come. Please....Sunggyu."

I got scared and ran out the room to Yoonhee's. They all looked at me weird.

"Why look so pale Grandpa? See a ghost?" Sungjong teased.

"Prepare yourself," I began to say frightened. I wasn't scared of the 'ghost', I was scared of what might happen to Yoogeun.

"What are you talking about?" Daehyun asked. I looked at them and sighed.

"Someone was talking to me," I said. "He said to prepare yourselves and go to Yoogeun's room at midnight."

Woohyun shot out from his seat and looked at me with wide eyes, "You heard him too?"

I was confused and nodded. Woohyun ran out the room to who knows where, but it was weird how that voice knew my name; it sounded like Yoogeun.

Woohyun POV~

I stood in front of Yoogeun's room and just looked at his body as it laid there. *Yoogeun, what is that voice trying to say? I heard it too...*

There was no response of course and I sat next to him. I grabbed his hand and just closed my eyes resting my head on his hand.

Yongguk's POV~

"Is it possible to have you all here in Gwangju?" Sunggyu asked. I looked at the rest and shook my head.

"I don't think they'll allow that," I said. "Why?"

Sunggyu hung his head and gave out a big sigh, "It's Yoogeun. I have a feeling something's going to happen tonight and we need you all here with Hyemi."

"But we can always FaceTime," Youngjae stated.

"I think it's best if we all are here together to see it," he said. I got up and headed to the door.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Zelo asked. I smirked and just left.

Sungyeol's POV~

I waited outside the door as I knew Yongguk's plan was to beg. Soon then he came from around the corner with his serious face on.

"What's the plan?" I asked him leaning against the wall.

"Take action," he said smirking and went inside the room. *I guess he didn't get their approval* I thought with a grin. I went inside as well and they prepared her stuff.

"Are you being serious?!" Dr. Kim yelled coming in the room. We all ignored him and continued packing up. He grabbed Yongguk's arm and swung him to face each other. "You guys are crazy, what if her fever worsens?"

"Like I said, we're responsible for our own actions. What ever happens we are held responsible. Also, her brother is at risk right now and if she is not there to witness his death then who are we going to blame it on?" YongGuk said his tone firm. His eyes were burning, ready to kill. Dr. Kim was scared but tried not to show it.

"But you can't do this it's-"

"We will do whatever we want, all you have to do is take those things out of her and we're all good," Youngjae said. "Unless you want us to force you."

I saw how fierce the two looked making Dr. Kim even more scared. *Why can't infinite be like this? The only one who can look this scary is Myungsoo..* I shook my head thinking about the thought. Soon then Miss Oh came in and took the tubes off of Hyemi.

"Miss Oh, what do you think you're doing?!" Dr. Kim said his tone firm.

"Fire me if you want, but I can't stand this anymore," she said with tears. "I too lost my brother and I wasn't able to see him nor was I able to say sorry to him."

Miss Oh had told us the story earlier this week about how her brother died of a sickness and how she said she hated him because he was being too protective over her. She had always regretted it but life goes on. Dr. Kim didn't look to pleased with Miss Oh and he was still fighting to have us stay. Dongwoo and Myungsoo got a hold of him as YongGuk carried Hyemi out. Youngjae, Zelo and I grabbed the stuffs and headed out.

"Keep trying to act tough but it doesn't match you," I heard Myungsoo say.

"I think I see something dripping down your pants," Dongwoo laughed and we were gone.

Daehyun's POV~

We all were in Yoogeun's room as the time was 11:47pm.

"What exactly is going to happen?" I asked watching Yoogeun. The others just shrugged as Yoonhee was crying.

"They're on their way," Himchan said holding the phone up. We all smiled and looked at him again.

Yoogeun's POV~

*Please Hyemi...please be the first one I see when I wake up. But if you're not here by 12 then my life will be gone. YoonHee will lose me and I'll move on to another family, forgetting you* I thought. I wanted to cry but it just wouldn't come out.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"You have been in the hospital for too long," my boss said in my mind. "I will give you a time limit. By midnight, if Hyemi doesn't show up to pass on her health to you then you will die and move on to another family. It's because of the distance that you can't recover. Because Hyemi is not close enough to you, you can't receive her health. If she doesn't show up in time then YoonHee will then only have Hyemi."

"But I thought that if Yoonhee fully recovers then we all recover-"

"I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work that way Da Reum" he said and he was gone.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

*Please Hyemi...*

HyeMi's POV~

I knew why I needed to go to the hospital, to save Yoogeun's life.

"Can't you drive faster?" I asked YongGuk.

"The roads are too slippery. If I do then we'll spin," he said. "I want to get there in time as well."

I held onto Youngjae and slowly cried. *Please Yoogeun, just wait a little longer. Please..*