Chapter 25

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Kim asked Himchan as he turned around surprised. He didn't say anything and looked down. "Why aren't you answering me?!"

"Mrs. Kim calm down please," Youngjae said. She glared at him and he backed off as she turned back to Himchan.

"Umma," Himchan began to say. "I'm sorry for everything." Mrs. Kim couldn't take it anymore and cried. Himchan slowly approached her and hugged her as Mr. Kim tried to hold back the tears. "I'm really sorry."

"I think we should leave the family alone," YongGuk suggested as we agreed and left them. We all sat in the living room waiting for them.

"Youngjae-oppa do you have a girlfriend?" Hyemi asked him.

"Yah! Hyemi what are you doing?" I asked shocked. She grinned at me and turned her face back to Youngjae. He smiled and shook his head.

"Nope, all I want is Hyemi," he said.

"What? Yah~what about me?" Daehyun whined to Youngjae AND Hyemi. Jongup hit Daehyun's arm telling him to stop.

"I don't want Daehyun-oppa nor do I want Youngjae," Hyemi said.

"WHAT?!?" the two said in unison.

"Hehe~it's because I'm too young for Youngjae and I don't like Daehyun as much. He's always wearing that mask, I don't know what's under that," Hyemi said pouting with her arms crossed. We all laughed as they went on, bickering.

"I want Zelo baby!" she exclaimed. We all looked at her confused.

"Just make up your mind already," Youngjae pouted. She laughed and pointed to Zelo. "How sad, my baby doll just rejected me for him."

"Since when did she become your baby doll?" I asked with annoyance in my voice. He just smiled and stuck his tongue out.

"Ahhhh~ I love you too Hyemi!!!" Zelo said hugging her.

"Oppa~ do you want to play with me?" she asked and without his consent she dragged him as he gave us a face that said 'please help me'. We just laughed again as Himchan and the family walked in. We all stood up and looked at them, curious. They gave us a warm smile and we knew everything was going to be alright. It wasn't long before the sun went down.

"I guess we'll be taking our leave," YongGuk said getting up from the couch. The rest got up as well and rubbed theirs eyes or either stretched.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Kim asked. They all nodded and headed to the door. I stood next to Yoogeun and Hyemi escorting them out as they shook hands with them.

"Goodbye Hyemi,"YongGuk said ruffling her hair. "Peace out Yoogeun."

"I'm still mad at you, I won't give you up so easily," Youngjae said pinching HyeMi's cheeks. "I'll see you around Yoogeun."

"I still love you Hye-" Daehyun started when Youngjae grabbed him and took him away.

"Bye bye Hyemi and Yoogeun," jongup said waving. "Oh~ and Yoogeun remember to support yourself with your hands when you do the baby freeze."

"Goodbye my love," Zelo said in a dramatic way and hugged her. "Peace out Yoogeun."

They all left when Daehyun came running back. He took off his mask and wow was he more handsome than from what I was imagining. That sounded weird but he came back and kissed Hyemi on the cheeks and ran off with Youngjae chasing after him.

"Yah!! You e!" Youngjae yelled after him. We all just laughed as Hyemi looked confused.

"What's a e?" she asked as Yoogeun and I stopped laughing clearing our throats.

"Let's go back inside, I bet YoonHee is done with her long nap," I said with an uneasy laugh. Yoogeun and Hyemi followed behind.

"Don't you have to go back to headquarters or something?" I asked Himchan as he stayed behind. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You don't know anything about the army do you?" he asked.

"I know nothing," I casually said and sat down next to him.

"Nor do I," he said and slouched on the chair.

"What are you saying?" I asked. He just smirked and stayed quiet. "Oh hecks no, you never went to the army!" He bursted out laughing and I just laughed with him.

"It's nice to see you guys together again laughing," Mrs. Kim said. "It'd be nice if Junsu was here as well." It grew quiet but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a good, yet warm feeling.

"He may not be here physically, but emotionally he's here," Yoogeun said breaking the ice. We all smiled at him and the night went on as we just talked.