Chapter 18

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"Ahh~today's Halloween and I didn't even buy candy yet! I bet they're all gone already," I pouted. YooGeun, Hyemi and YoonHee laughed at me and I began doing more aegyo just to hear their laughs.

"I think I'm craving for some chocolate right now," YoonHee said rubbing her belly.

"You can't eat chocolate," I said. She gave me a curious face. "Its poison for the baby."

"No it's not, it's poisonous to dogs," YooGeun stated.

"Really? I swear I thought it was poison for babies," I said scratching my head. He just laughed at me.

"Wow you really are dumb," he said still laughing.

"Yah! Don't laugh, it's rude," I said pouting now. We both made faces at each other as Hyemi just rolled her eyes. "So immature," she mouthed.

We headed to the store, buying candy and lucky enough there were still some bags left.

"What do you do on Halloween?" Hyemi asked as I held her hand coming out of the store.

"You really don't know?!" I shot out. "Where have you been all your life?!" She glared at me and I felt bad for saying something like that, but she didn't seem bothered by it anymore.

"You really are a fool," I heard that same voice say to me, but instead of trying to find out who it was I just continued walking, knowing I wouldn't fine 'em. I started to explain everything to Hyemi as she just nodded, YooGeun on the other hand was looking through a window his face pretty much on the glass.

"Did you want a costume?" I asked as he looked at the costumes that were displayed. He looked at me and shook his head walking away, but before he could get far I grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him to the store. "Choose which one you want and I'll buy it for you." He blankly looked at me when I shooed him away. Hyemi dragged me to a bunch of dresses for fairies and princesses. "Do you want one too?" She nodded excitedly and chose out a dress. It looked a lot like Cinderella's so there's not much to tell.

"I want this one," YooGeun said coming back with a ninja costume. I smiled and grabbed it paying for both the consumes. "Are you not getting one?" I looked down at YooGeun as he tilted his head.

"Of course not, I mean look at me. I'm going as myself, the prince charming," I said holding my head up high. "And Hyemi is my little princess." She giggled covering as she did so.

"Oh, I see," he said nodding. "Well I only asked because I thought you'd like to cover that face up. I mean if you were to go trick-or-treating out like that people would probably think you're already wearing your costume."

"What are you saying, that I'm ugly?!?" I scoffed. He just shrugged and skipped out the door with Hyemi following. "Yah!!" I called out to them as YooGeun walked backwards sticking his tongue out.

YooGeun's POV~

We came home to pumpkins waiting for us to be carved out. I sat at the dining table as YoonHee fed Woohyun and I.

"After you finish we can carve out our pumpkins," YoonHee said ruffling my hair as I smiled up at her. After finishing up we began carving the pumpkins. Hyemi sat in the living room watching us carve out the pumpkins.

"Hyemi-ah, do you want to carve out a pumpkin too?" I called out to her as she placed her index finger to her lips shaking her head.

"Who are you talking to?" YoonHee asked tilting her head as Woohyun's eyes widened, both knowing that YoonHee couldn't see her. *Uh-Oh.*

"Uh, I was talking to the baby," I said clearing my throat, with an uneasy laugh. "You see, Woohyun told me you guys might be having a girl and that you wanted to name her Hyemi so....yeah...."

"Oh," she said buying it and continued to cut out a face on the pumpkin.

*Whew, that was close.*

Woohyun's POV~

"What just happened?" I mumbled to myself, shocked. "I didn't tell him anything."

"What are you mumbling about?" YoonHee asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her as she tilted her head curious.

"Oh nothing. Your pumpkin is cute," I said pointing to it. She frowned, "It's supposed be scary looking not cute."

*Does he know about HyeMi?*