Chapter 42

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"I hope you and the baby are doing fine," I said in a hushed tone. "Please just fight it, Yoonhee. I know you're stronger than this."

I held onto her hand tight and saw Yoogeun on the couch shivering. I walked up to him and felt his head. *He's getting sick too, maybe it was when he was running tithe office. Why is all suddenly happening to me?* I sat at the end of the couch and picked Yoogeun up making hip sleep on my lap. I pulled my jacket around him as he was still shiver. *Please don't get sick too. I've lost too much, I can't bare to lose you all.*

The next day I woke up to the beeping of the heart monitor. *At least she's still alive.*   I looked to myself and saw that Yoogeun was missing. I panicked and searched for him and asked everyone in the hospital, but they couldn't find him. *Yoogeun, where are you?!*

I don't know how it happened but I ended up in the roof. I saw little footsteps and I followed them leading to a restless body. I ran to it and it was Yoogeun. I held him in my arms and ran to the lobby getting him a room as well. *Great, now they're all sick. I any take this anymore!*

Yoogeun's POV~

*I'm sorry Hyemi...I wasn't able to do it. YoonHee has gotten weaker and so I was the next victim. I'm sorry Hyemi, but I'm losing faith. I don't think we're going to make it...*

HyeMi's POV~

I knew Yoogeun had gotten sick too but I couldn't communicate with him well enough because of my sickness. I tried to open my eyes, but it was useless. I wasn't able to move at all.

Youngjae's POV~

I was the first to wake up and saw Hyemi moving and groaning. I woke up the person closest to me which was Daehyun and we went up to her.

"Hyemi..." I said in a hushed tone as I felt pain in my heart. "Don't over work yourself and try to wake up. When the time comes you'll wake up yourself but please don't force it out."

We saw a tear drop from her eyes and we couldn't help but let a tear fall from ours. After awhile her body began to slow down and she stopped moving and laid there peacefully slowly breathing.

"I don't think I can do this anymore," Daehyun said rubbing his eyes holding back the tears. I sighed and grabbed his shoulder. It wasn't long before the others woke up.

"We will have 2 people her per day," Himchan said.

"We 3 elders assigned jobs to do to make this a bit easier. 2 per group and since we knew who wanted to be with whom we have it all figured out already. Youngjae and Sungyeol will be here today to supervise and to tell us any news while the rest will do house work," YongGuk said.

"We let the maids off for the week to enjoy their Christmas while we're going to learn how to become better providers and learn to do things on our own even though I know BAP is already good at doing that, but infinite on the other hand is a whole different story," Sunggyu said and after that they assigned us for jobs. Skateboarding couple do the dishes, Dance couple does the laundry, iPad and war obsessed couple does all the vacuuming, Grandma and grandpa does the cooking, the Opposite couple does the dusting, while Gamers couple clean the bathrooms. We all make our own beds and we switch off every night to stay with Hyemi. If one was gone and needed; like the Skateboarding couple to do dishes then it's always the Opposite couple. We had it all planned out and it went better than I expected.

Sungyeol's POV~

Christmas Eve had come already and we all decided to go to the hospital. It was 11:15pm and we waited until it hit 12 to say Merry Christmas. Getting the doctor's permission we transferred to a bigger room to do Christmas, it had a tree on it already, all was left was the decorating. This atmosphere felt a whole lot better than the one I usually have at home or just with infinite. It felt complete except with Woohyun and them missing, but I felt we've just solved a puzzle and completed it.

"Yah~Sungyeol, stop daydreaming and come help me out the star on top of this tree," Youngjae said tip toeing up the tree as the rest were decorating. I helped him and helped the rest as I was basically the only tall one out of them all. We made crafts and had a lot of fun when we heard Hyemi groan in pain, which made us panic.

"Hyemi, are you okay?" Myungsoo asked. Of course she didn't respond, but she nodded. We were surprised that she was able to hear us which was a good sign.

"Zelo, go get some water. Sungjong get a warm wet towel," YongGuk said as she was sweating.

Woohyun's POV~

I watched as the doctors and nurse took her away into the E.R room. *Please don't let my baby die, both of them.* I wanted to stay and wait, but Yoogeun's life was at risk as well. His situation was exactly the same as Hyemi's; normal breathing, but abnormal heart beat. I stayed with him for a bit then went back to Yoonhee waiting then back to Yoogeun. It was really tiring, but I forced myself to stay on track. I heard people cheer and say Merry Christmas to one another as I looked at the clock; midnight. I looked at the people around me as they hugged and looked happy, while I was here alone...scared. I wanted to cry, but it just wouldn't come out.

Hoya's POV~

We said Merry Christmas to one another and exchanged gifts. The only gifts left were the 4 people who were either sick or gone.

"Merry Christmas," I whispered to Hyemi. The rest said their Merry Christmas to her and we all sat in silence.

"Hey, I just got a voicemail from Woohyun," Sunggyu said as he played the message.

"Merry Christmas guys and Hyemi," he started out. His voice was dry, tired and soft, almost like a whisper. "I'm thankful for having you guys with me. Thank you all for watching over Hyemi, but I have to say that Yoogeun as gotten sick as well. It's weird that they all got sick at the same time. His condition is exactly the same as Hyemi's but he seems to be fighting it well enough. How is she by the way? Please tell her I miss her and that I hope she gets better. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and take care."

We all couldn't help, but cry. I swear we've been crying non-stop this week, but at least we now know we have feelings.

"He needs some help over there," Himchan said as he and the other 2 older ones held in their tears. "I think we need at least four people over there."

"I know we're all tired, but we all agreed to do this together," Sunggyu said. "Himchan and I will go along with Dance couple."

"We need a strong man to stay here so we let YongGuk and part of Myungsoo stay here with the rest of you," Himchan said. "We'll leave as soon as morning comes."

"That's fine with me, just take care of Woohyun and them," YongGuk said. We all sat in silence and we watched Hyemi sleep.

3rd person POV~

*Please umma! Fight the fever and stop making them all suffer like this, PLEASE~!* Hyemi cried in her thoughts.

*I can't do this anymore. I'm tired from trying to stop it myself. I...I just can't do this!*  Yoogeun cried in his thoughts. * Hyemi, I'm sorry. I'm giving up.*

*We can't give up. I hope you don't give up on us Yoogeun.* Hyemi thought as if she had just heard Yoogeun's. *Please...*