Chapter 54

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Yoogeun's POV~

A month has passed already as it was March, getting closer to Yoonhee's due date. We decided to go to Busan as there was an event happening with YongGuk. Yoonhee stayed behind with the maids as we promised to be back as soon as the event was over.

"Do you know what's happening with YongGuk Oppa?" Hyemi asked as Woohyun was driving.

"I don't know, maybe it's his birthday or something," he replied back looking in the rear view mirror.

"Wah~ I'm excited! This is my first time going to Busan," Dayoung said as she smiled to herself, looking out at the scenery. Leo, as usual, was playing on his iPod and listening to music while Seungho was asleep. We arrived later and we stayed with Mr. and Mrs. Kim for the time as there was a surprise waiting for us.

Woohyun's POV~

I grabbed the luggages out and walked to the door when someone was standing in my way. I looked up and gasped.

"Umma," I said as the luggages dropped. She smiled to me and greeted me. I didn't know what to say so I hugged her. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, how's Yoonhee and the baby?" she asked hugging me back.

"They're doing just fine," I replied as she noticed Seungho and them. "Oh, this is Seungho, Leo and Dayoung."

"It's nice to meet you," Seungho said bowing 90 degrees as the two followed. My mother knew they were 'her' children, but she had a warm heart and greeted them with a warm smile.

"I made some cookies, would you like any?" she asked as the kids followed her in, including Hyemi, which STILL refused to show herself to Yoonhee and my parents.

"Where's Himchan?" I asked Mr. Kim as he helped me with the luggages along with Seungho.

"He's with the others. They'll be here soon," he responded as we entered the house.

Seungho's POV~

I felt awkward with the elders being here, but it got comfortable, especially with Mrs. Nam. She has such a warm heart and is so caring towards us.

"I didn't think Woohyun's mother would be this gorgeous," I said as I helped her and Mrs. Kim with dinner.  "Know I see where Woohyun gets his beauty from."

She and Mrs. Kim laughed as I continued washing the vegetables. Leo was sitting at the dining table still playing on his iPod when BAP came in the kitchen grabbing some food.

"Yah~ save some for later," Mrs. Kim said to them as she slapped their hands away. Himchan hugged Mrs. Kim as they all did.

"How's it going hyung?" Zelo asked as he looked over my shoulders to see me cut the carrots. "Oh~ you know how to cook?"

I smiled to myself and nodded. He looked at me up and down and tugged on the pink apron I was wearing.

"Did you know Himchan's a great cook as well? He likes the color pink too!" Zelo said as Himchan blushed.

"I guess we'll have to battle some day," I said as Himchan nodded. He then came up to me and helped me with all the vegetables as we went on an on about food and special recipes we came up with.

Woohyun's POV~

I sat in the living room as YongGuk sat next to me.

"Infinite coming too?" he asked as I was confused. "I thought you'd tell them since I had it in the invitation. Or did you not fully read it?"

"Oh," I said with an uneasy laugh. He just chuckled, "I knew you'd do this so I invited them."

"What's this event for?" I asked as he smiled. He didn't say anything, but held his pointer finger to his lips and left. We had finished eating and started playing board games when someone disturbed us.

"Hello everyone~!" a tall thin figure said coming into the doorway as I already knew it was Sungjong for he is always the first one to appear. He and the rest of infinite followed behind and greeted everyone. I swear it was getting really crowded in the house that we barely had any room to move or even breath!

"Why are you so fat?" I said as Sunggyu and I were sharing a chair. He glared at me, but I didn't seem to notice it much.

"I'll be going now," my mother said as Leo and Dayoung got up. "I'm also taking these two with me. Seungho, you'll come later?"

Seungho nodded as they left. "You seem to be getting along with my mother well," I said as they're was a bit more room in the house.

"I guess you can say that," he said with a smile. "For sure she's a lot better than my mother."

"I can tell that she likes you 3," I said. "She's already treating you all as her own."

Seungho smiled even more and I couldn't help, but pinch his cheeks. "Aigoo~ Seungho's an adorable man!"

"Is it just me or did that just look creepy?" Sungyeol 'whispered' to Myungsoo as they laughed. The night went on as Yoogeun was standing in the hallway looking at me.

Yoogeun's POV~

*After Yongguk's surprise, Hyemi and I will be leaving to prepare for another person, but we'll still be around* I thought as Woohyun smiled to me. I smiled back and went into the room that I was sharing with Hyemi, Jongup, Zelo and Sungjong.

"What are you going to tell him since he doesn't know you're one of us?" Hyemi asked as I laid down on the opposite bed of her.

"You'll see when time comes," I replied and closed my eyes. *Its really been a good time with you guys. I'll never forget the memories I've created with you all.*