Chapter 11

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

Apparently the parenting course started a week early so YoonHee and I went to the class as HyeMi tagged along.

"Ugh, I feel like I'm back in high school!" I complained as we finished the course for today. Both girls giggled in unison, sounding exactly like each other. It creeped me out at first but soon I was getting used to it.

"Oppa, let's go baby shopping," YoonHee said dragging me to a store just down the street.

"We don't even know if we're having a boy or a girl and yet you still want to shop? What if we buy the wrong things?" I asked, but then Hyemi tugged my sleeves and stared at me. *Oh right, we're having a girl.* I just smiled at her and followed YoonHee around the store.

"I know, I just wanted to look around," she said looking at the cribs. "Awwh~ I like this one." She pointed to a Winnie The Pooh crib which looked pretty comfortable to sleep in, even I'd sleep in that. "It can be for both genders, we should get it." I looked at the price and widened my eyes.

"It's pretty expensive, but I'll get some how," I said smiling at her. She sighed and nodded. I turned to Hyemi as her attention was towards something else. I looked in her direction and saw nothing. *Whats up with her?*

After an hour or so of window shopping we headed home, but something felt off with HyeMi. *Is she okay?*  I continued to look at her when she suddenly just stopped. I stopped as well, but YoonHee kept on pulling me away. *HyeMi-ah, what's gotten into you?*