Chapter 32

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Yoogeun's POV~

I came back home still blushing thinking of what just happened. I walked in the house and saw Hyemi standing there, grinning.

"Who was that at the park?" she asked raising an eyebrow. I cleared my throat and just walked past her when she grabbed my arm.

"I know you like her~"she sang as her smile grew bigger.

"W-what?! You know I don't go for human girls," I shot back.

"Yeah right. You only tell girls you like  your real name, Nam Da Reum~" she sang again. I gently pushed her away and went into the guest bedroom.

Hyemi' POV~

I quietly laughed to myself and sat on the couch watching tv when Woohyun came and sat next to me.

"I missed you," he said with a relief sigh.

"I missed you too," I said smiling as he turned to me.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. "I was talking to the tv, not you."

I scoffed and hit his arm harder than I expected. He just laughed and pinched my cheeks, "Aigo, you're soo cute!"

"Woohyun, I'm gonna be gone for the week," Mr. Nam said coming down from the stairs. "Take care of the company for me got it?" Woohyun just nodded as Mr. Nam left the house.

"I bet you don't know what you're doing," I said as he just nodded.

"Well I learned a few things but as if I payed any attention to it," he said chuckling. I sighed and shook my head in disapproval.

"Woohyun-ssi, I have some paper work for you to sign," Butler Lee said coming from the stairs.

"Already~?" Woohyun whined. Butler Lee just nodded and handed him a huge stack of papers. "What exactly am I supposed to do? Just sign it?"

"Don't you have to look over it to see if it's the right thing to do? Like in 'Secret Garden' when HyunBin said 'Is This The Best You Can Do?' or 'Are You Sure?' " I said to him.

"But that's the problem, I don't know what's best or not," he said with a clueless face. Butler Lee just rolled his eyes and took the stack of papers.

"I'll do all of this," he said and went up the stairs.

"Well that makes my life a whole lot easier~!" he said and smiled widely to himself. I quietly laughed and just continued watching TV with him.

Yoogeun's POV~

I sat in the bedroom alone just thinking. *I can't be in love with her, it's forbidden* I thought to myself. I groaned as laid on the bed biting my bottom lips. *But I like Hyemi, no wait EunMi.But I have to hold back my feelings.*

**Wow, this was a really short chapter but I didn't know what else to write in it so I'll just stop here. Hope it's good so far:)