Chapter 28

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"You knew this was going to happen and yet you didn't bother on telling me?!" I yelled, but not too harsh. She grew silent and tears began forming in her eyes.

"Its not my situation to be in, I can't interfere in others fate. I'm not allowed to or else I'd be forever be out of this world," she said softly.

"Seriously? All you care about right now is you being here on earth when I'm here suffering in hell," I cried. "Do you not know how selfish you sound right now? You care about yourself too much that you can't even think of others' feelings!"

"What?! You think I'm selfish?! If I was then I would've given up on you and your children! They all would've been dead now if I didn't stay thinking about you and your future family to just stay alive!" she cried.

"Aish!! I wouldn't care if you perished from this world all I need is my family back!!!! I need my mother back!" I yelled punching a pillow by me. I looked at her as her eyes widened with a tear rolling down her face as I noticed what I had just said and done.

HyeMi's POV~

"That's right, because without them you're nothing but a lifeless soul roaming around here on earth watching other families' get their happiness," I stuttered. "Am I right?"

"Hyemi, I-"

"Without me here, life would be so much easier huh?" I said letting the tears freely roll down. "Then I'll obey you and leave." I then walked away when I saw Yoogeun in the hallway watching us. He shook his head yelling me not to leave but I didn't care, I just left.

Yoogeun's POV~

"Don't go Hyemi," I said in our thoughts. She didn't reply so I tried reaching her, but she cut our connection and was gone. I watched Woohyun cuss and scream and punch things. That was the first time I've ever seen him and I was for once scared. I grew angry as well but my fear took over instead.

It's been 3 days already and Hyemi still hasn't come back or reconnect our mind telepathy.

"I'm worried about her," I said walking into Woohyun's bedroom as he set his arm over his eyes laying on the bed. He hasn't left the room since then. Woohyun got up and just looked at me with eyes that looked so dark.

"I hope you know you're starting to act like your father," I said staring right back at him with my eyes darkening as well. He scoffed with a smirk, "Like father, like son right?"

"People like you disgust me," I said. "What if she gets hurt huh? What if she was kidnapped?!"

Woohyun's POV~

Honestly I was worried about Hyemi but too many things were going in my mind that I didn't know what to do anymore.

"I'm going out tonight," I said to YoonHee as I walked past her in the living room, but before she could say anything I closed the door behind me. I went to a club where infinite and I used to hang out at. As soon as I walked in the sweet aroma of alcohol filled me and the loud music drew me further into the club.

"Oh~ hyung you're here. Where's YoonHee?" Hoya asked from behind with Dongwoo and Myungsoo behind him. I didn't reply and just drunk my beer as they sat next to me.

"Does noona know you're here?" Myungsoo asked interlocking his fingers, resting them on the counter. I shook my head and continued drinking. "You should go back home then. It's not good to leave a pregnant women home alone."

"He's right Woohyun," Dongwoo said. I ignored them and went to the restroom.

3rd person POV~

"Do you know where Woohyun went?" YoonHee asked Yoogeun as he just slouched on the couch. He shook his head as she looked a bit worried, then she excused herself to a phone call.

"Hello?" YoonHee answered the phone.

"YoonHee, you should come and get Woohyun. He's here at the club and he's drunk. I'd bring him home but I have my lady friend with me and for the rest of infinite they had already gone home," Sunggyu yelled over the loud music.

"Alright, thank you for letting me know oppa," she replied and hung up. She walked past Yoogeun and left.

"At least tell me where you're going," he mumbled and got up as well going after her. Closer to the club a group of drunk erts came to a stop when they say YoonHee.

"Damn, that girl's hot," one said.

"Dude, someone knocked her up already!" another laughed. They all laughed like hyenas and decided to approach her.

"Ey baby, so who's the baby daddy?" the only blonde boy asked his bottom lips. YoonHee stopped in her tracks and stepped away from them. "Oh don't be scared babe, we won't hurt you. At least not yet."

"You guys are disgusting," she yelled and turned back to the direction she came from.

"Woah, woah, woah babe. Where do you think you're going? C'mon let's have some fun cause it just started," the first guy who spoke earlier said smirking. YoonHee struggled to break free from the man's hands but he was too strong. She then broke free and slapped him in the face with her eyes wide noticing what she had done. "Did you just really slap me?"

"I-I didn't m-mean to," she stuttered, close to tears. He scoffed and raised his hand ready to hit her when someone grabbed it.

  "Did your parents not teach you well enough?" the man said firmly.