Chapter 17

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
YooGeun's POV~

"Wah~ this place is huge!!" I exclaimed twirling around looking at my surroundings. Woohyun and YoonHee chuckled at me.

"I'm glad you like this place," Woohyun said ruffling my hair. *Don't touch me,* I thought to myself. "Are you hungry YooGeun?"

"Ne, extremely hungry!" I said hopping behind him. He laughed and this time pinched my cheeks. *Ugh, didn't I say don't touch me?!?!*

After having a few sandwiches Woohyun and Hyemi were watching a movie. *I guess umma still doesn't know about HyeMi.*

I went to go make sure YoonHee was alright just in case something happened but she seemed fine sleeping peacefully. I walked back to the living room and Woohyun's parents walked in.

"Oh, who's this?" Mr. Nam asked when he saw me. I politely bowed and introduced myself to them. "It's nice meeting you YooGeun."

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Nam asked.

"He's my friend's son, not any of infinite, but someone else's. He and his wife wanted to go on a vacation alone so we willingly took him for the moment," Woohyun lied so casually. His parents nodded and smiled at me.

"I thought you were Woohyun at first," Mrs. Nam said pinching. "You look just like him when he was your age. Oh, wait how old are you?"

"I'm 7 ma'am," I replied.

"You don't have to call me ma'am. You're more then welcome to call me grandmother," she said showing her perfect teeth. I smiled and nodded. "And this old man, you go ahead and call him grandfather." Mr. Nam glared at her as she just laughed walking away.

I looked around to see that HyeMi was gone. *She probably went to the Han River like usual.* I just shrugged and talked with 'grandfather' about airplanes and sports.

After a never ending talk with 'grandfather' and helping 'grandmother' out with dinner I decided to just leave without telling them. I saw HyeMi sitting at the edge of the bridge that laid over the Han River. I sat next to her as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Do we really have to continue being with them? I mean they're gonna be fine without us because they're taking that parenting class," she said.

"I know what you're feeling right now but we have to no matter what. Who knows what might come their way and besides, it's not about them becoming good parents, heck, they don't even have to be perfect parents. All that matters is that we let those kids come out breathing," I explained to her as we watched the water below us slowly move.

Woohyun's POV~

"Where's YooGeun?!" YoonHee yelled from the living room as I was in the bedroom. She came in and was panicking. "He's missing." As soon as I heard that I ran out the house and went to go look for him.

HyeMi's POV~

"You should stop leaving as you please," YooGeun said laying his head in mine. "You'll worry him."

"I've been doing it for a while now. I'm sure he wouldn't mind-"

"I was there when he told you to stop ditching him. You told me you're trying to be as real as possible didn't you?" he said as I nodded. "Then don't leave their side. I'm sure the real Hyemi would never leave their sides."

"That's different though, I'm EunMi not Hyemi," I said.

"Lets not go there," he said. I obeyed him and stopped talking.

"One question," I began to say. "Does he know you're one of us?"

Woohyun's POV~

I ran around Seoul trying to find YooGeun when I found him with Hyemi at the bridge over the Han River. I ran over as I saw that they were snuggled up together. *What's the relationship between those two?*

"YooGeun why are you here, do you not know how worried we were?" I said as I was standing behind them. He turned to me and shushed me as Hyemi slept peacefully on his shoulders. "C'mon let's go home." I lifted Hyemi up as her head restlessly laid on my chest and YooGeun followed along.

"I see you and Hyemi became friends," I said as we walked home.

"We're not friends, we're more than that," he replied. I widened my eyes and looked at him. "Yah, it's not what you're thinking." I just chuckled at him and continued walking home. *I wonder if he knows her little 'secret'?*

"I guess you're not so bad after all, but we'll just have to see," I suddenlt heard someone say. I turned to YooGeun if it was him, but he was trying not to step on the cracks so it wasn't him.