Chapter 26

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Himchan's POV~

"Hey, you guys are awake," I said as Woohyun, Yoogeun and Hyemi came into the kitchen.

"How was your sleep back in your bed?" Woohyun asked.

"It's a whole lot better than Yongguk's couch," I replied. He chuckled and I set up breakfast for them.

"Are you guys doing anything today?" I asked eating rice. They shook their heads and continued eating. "Let's go play at the field down the street with the boys."

"I don't really feel like going," Yoogeun said as he was eating slowly.

"Me too," Hyemi said. "But it'd be nice to see Zelo again."

"They want to see you too and I mean it," I said as she giggled.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

As I was still asleep my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered half awake.

"Hyung~~!" I heard someone sing on the other end; Youngjae.

"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep," I said rolling over to my side.

"Let's go okay at the park or something," he said happily. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Since when did Youngjae start playing at a park when he would probably be better off sleeping and eating and sleeping," I said with a short laugh.

"I feel super energetic today and I want to play," he replied.

"Bring Hyemi too!!" I heard Daehyun say from the other end.

"Yah! Get off of me ert!" Youngjae yelled through the phone which made my ears almost bleed.

"You guys are going to see my Hyemi?!" I then heard Zelo call out. "Ouu~ I wanna go!!" Soon then they were all yelling at each other.

"Ugh, JUST SHUT UP!!!" I heard Yongguk's voice. I then laughed out loud and I already knew they were peeing their pants. No one and I mean no one never makes YongGuk this mad when it comes to sleeping in.

"I'll see how today goes guys," I said, but before hanging up I heard Jongup in the background.

"Ouu~ we going to play ball?!"

"SHUT UP!!" they all yelled and I then hung up laughing to myself.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

"It's fine if you guys don't go, I'll just take Hyemi with me," I said getting up from the table.

"No one takes her without my permission," Woohyun getting up as well and therefore Woohyun was 'forced' to go along with Yoogeun. Arriving at the field with the boys waiting we just started off with a game of soccer.

Hyemi's POV~

"Hyemi~!!!" I heard Daehyun sing over to me. He had his mask off today and smiled over to me with Zelo pushing him to get to me first. Woohyun, YongGuk, Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup played one on one soccer.

"Do you want to play with me?" Zelo asked as he sat next to me. I shook my head and watched the others play. "Do you want to eat cherry tomatoes with me then?" I again shook my head and did what I was doing earlier, watching the boys play.

"Yah, just accept the fact that she doesn't love you anymore," Daehyun teased and I couldn't help but laugh. Yoogeun on the other hand was gone. *Maybe he's checking up on umma,* I thought to myself.

"What?! She's my girl, she can't leave me without my permission!" Zelo said pouting and again they were fighting over me. I just say there annoyed when a ball rolled up to me.

"Oh~ isn't this the ball from the beach?" I asked myself when I saw a figure stand above me and my eyes widened when I saw him.

"I see we meet again," the boy who stole my ball from the beach said. I ignored him and threw the ball at him. "Yah, what was that for? I was giving you back your ball."

Zelo and Daehyun had stopped talking and looked up at the kid.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing here?" Daehyun asked.

"You're not trying to steal my girl like how you stole my cherry tomatoes right?" Zelo said glaring at him. Jinyoung chuckled and shook his head. "Good, now run along."

"I just wanted to say sorry for that day, I should've known better," he said looking a bit down. I smiled at him and just looked away.

"Don't tell me you like him Hyemi," Zelo said with wide eyes. I looked away from them all and stayed quiet. "Omo! You do!!! You can't cheat on me for him, he's bad!"

"Ugh, think whatever you want hyung but I have no interest taking your girl and besides I have better things to do," Jinyoung said and started walking away. I got up and ran after him with the ball.

"You can keep the ball," I said smiling. "Actually it wasn't mine to start off with I just found it and took it." He smiled and took the ball when Yoogeun grabbed his wrist.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Yoogeun asked his tone firm and his eyes darkening. From the look on Jinyoung's face he was scared.

"Yoogeun, don't misunderstand him and the situation," I said to him as he glanced at me. "He was returning the ball and I just told him to keep it that's all."

Yoogeun let go and just glared at the Jinyoung as Zelo and Daehyun walked up to us.

"Just go home," Zelo said. "Tell mom I'll be home in a bit for lunch." Soon then Jinyoung was smiling at me and left.

"Hyung, he's your brother?" Yoogeun asked Zelo. He nodded and went to go lay down under a tree for shade.

"Are you jealous?" I aske Zelo as I laid next to him. He stayed quiet and just laid there.

"I'm fine, I've got lots of other girls to go after," he said with a smirk. I hit his chest and he groaned. I giggled and he turned to face me and hugged me.

"And yet they call me the ert," Daehyun said standing over us. I sat up as Daehyun and Yoogeun sat next to me. We watched the rest of the boys play until it was afternoon.

"C'mon guys, YoonHee and Mrs. Kim made lunch," Woohyun said waving us over to him. We ran to them and started walking home when Woohyun excused himself to answer a phone call.

Woohyun's POV~

"Hello?" I answered picking up my phone.

"Woohyun-sshi, I'm sorry to interrupt your vacation but you're going to have to come home early today," Butler Lee said on the other line.

"Why? Is something wrong at home?" I asked slowly following behind the other guys.

"It's about your parents. They're..."

"They're what?" I asked, my heart feeling pain already.

"They're getting a divorce," he replied and it was quiet.

"I understand then, I'll see you all at home tonight," I said and hung up. Arriving at Mr. and Mrs. Kim's house I quickly started packing up after telling everyone.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to stay longer," YoonHee said to the family.

"It's fine just take care of your situation," Mr. Kim said with a smile.

"I'll miss you guys," Jongup said as we headed to the car as the others nodded.

"Take care Hyemi and Yoogeun," YongGuk said ruffling Yoogeun's hair as Himchan hugged Hyemi. Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo waited in line to get their turn to hug her.

"Oppa, just know that I'll always love you," Hyemi said as Zelo hugged her tight. She kissed his cheeks and the other two became jealous. She pitied them and kissed them all too.

"Why are our parents getting a divorce?" YoonHee asked as we rode back home. Hours later we arrived at home when we saw a bunch of maids stand outside, scared.

"What's going on in there?" I asked them. They all shook their heads and I walked in with YoonHee and them following behind. I saw my father grasp onto my mother's wrist as she cried.

"What's going on in here?!" I yelled at them as they stopped and looked at each other, frustrated.