Chapter 50

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Yoogeun's POV~

I was walking the streets of Seoul when I saw that same women figure come out a hotel. *What a coincidence. Well, this makes it easier; I don't have to find you anymore, but why do you look so familiar?*

I went into invisible mode and followed her as she was heading in the direction I just came from, which was home. She then turned a corner and took off her clothes in an alley, changing into messy, ripped up clothes. *She can't be homeless can she?* I thought when my question was answered. She took her old clothing and stuck it in a silver mustang out hidden in the back. *Rich I see*

It wasn't long before she started begging on the streets as people just walked past her ignoring her. I then went back to the alley and looked at the car and in the car. *Why does this car look so familiar?*

Hyemi's POV~

Seungho seemed pretty jealous how Infinite were all over me; in an appropriate way. I felt bad, but I had to honest; being with Infinite was a lot more fun than just Seungho.

"Hyemi, let's go to the merry go round!" Dongwoo said pointing to it as I nodded. We ran to the merry go round as Myungsoo was singing SNSD's Merry-Go-Round. Going round and round I saw 6 familiar figures and a girl. *Jieun?!*

Getting off the ride I went to where they were and they were still there. I got a closer look and it was BAP and Jieun talking. YongGuk grabbed her wrist and she looked a bit sad as he was serious. *What's going on over there?*

Zelo's POV~

"Why we're you thinking?!" YongGuk yelled. "Who's the father? How are you going to provide for this child?"

"Hyung, calm down," Jongup quietly said.

"Why should it matter to you?" jieun softly said. "We're done, we shouldn't interfere in each other's life anymore."

"Fine, do whatever you want," he firmly said that still had a bit of sadness in his tone. I looked around as by passers were staring, but I then saw Hyemi standing at a distance.

"Hyemi's here," I said walking over to her as a stranger picked her up. "What the?! HyeMi's being kidnapped!"

I ran over to them, but it was crowded so I lost them along with Himchan and them following along.

"Where did they go?" Himchan asked.

"What if they kill her?!" Daehyun asked widening his eyes. We were discussing when someone bumped into Jongup which bumped into me.

"Who bump-"

"Oh~ you guys are here," Sungjong said playing with his pink cotton candy.

"Hey guys!" Dongwoo said smiling brightly.

"Aye-yo my bro," Hoya said to Jongup as they fist bumped each other. The rest came behind looking at us and around us.

"Have you guys seen Hyemi?" Sunggyu asked looking behind me and my tall figure. We all shook our head. "We were just on the merry go round then she just disappeared."

"Wait! I saw her, but some guy took her away," I said snapping my fingers. They all looked at each other and seemed confused. "I think he was kidnapped!"

"Really?!" Myungsoo said coming behind Sunggyu. "Who? I will kill him if we find him!"

We looked and searched for her, but there was still no sign.

"Hyung look," I said to Himchan pointing to a pink hat on the ground. We were split up into pairs. "That's the hat I bought for her for Christmas!"

I ran to it as another man picked it up. "Yah! Don't touch that!" I yelled to him. He turned around and pointed to him as he held the hat. I ripped it out from his hand and have him and intimidating look, but he didn't seem scared by it.

"You can try to scare me all you want...Zelo," he said as my heart felt like it had skipped a bit. *Who is this creeper? A stalker?!*

"Seungho-Oppa!" a girl called out as he turned around. It was Hyemi skipping towards him as she saw me she stopped.

"You're the guy who kidnapped my little girl?!" I shot out to him as people stared. He just laughed and picked Hyemi up as she smiled to me. "Yah! Don't touch her!"

"Oppa, it's not what you think," she said. "He's Woohyun's, uh-"

"Step-brother," that Seungho guy said smiling at me bowing his head. I was confused and bowed to him along with Dongwoo.

HyeMi's pov~

"Ahhh, you're that women's son, who is supposed to be living with them," Himchan said snapping his fingers. Seungho nodded and continued holding me.