Chapter 12

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

"Woohyun-ah, I'm craving for some banana milk, can you go buy me some?" YoonHee called out from the bedroom. I sighed, tired, but I willingly got up and went to go buy some. Coming out of the store I saw HyeMi sitting at a bench in the park. *What is she doing there?*

"Yah, HyeMi-ah, what are you doing here? It's cold," I said taking off my jacket and placing it over her. She looked up at me and smiled, a sad one though. I sat next to her and just stared at her. "What's gotten into you?" She didn't reply and just swung her legs. After a few minutes of silence she finally spoke.

"HyeMi's going to be one lucky girl," she said with a soft smile. I looked at her confused. "Remember, that I'm not really her, I'm just EunMi being her." I didn't know how to respond so just stayed quiet.

"I'm just curious," I began to say, "But the body you have now, is it yours or hers?" She looked at me a bit shocked I asked a questioned like that.

She giggled, "It's hers. She'll look exactly like how I look now once she turns 7." I nodded and just looked at her. Her happy face started fading away and became sadden, again.

"Then what about yours? I'm curious to how you look like," I said. She gave a little laugh then went back to her sadden face.

"I don't have one," she replied. I widened my eyes shocked. "I never had the chance to fully develop, if you know what I mean."

"What are you trying to-No, it can't be..." I said a bit hesitant, afraid to offend her. She sat there and nodded.

**Remember in chapter 8 when she was talking to that unknown boy in the restaurant and it kind of confused some of you guys? Well, you get to find out what they were talking about now.