Chapter 14

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

It wasn't long before it was mid-October. Not having a life, I thought time would go by real slow but having my two favorite girls with me it made it go by quicker.

"Today's a nice day, let's go out for a walk at the park," YoonHee said, looking out the window. I looked out as well and saw the golden leaves on the trees and the sky was golden as well.

"Are you sure you're going to okay walking?" I asked her, back hugging her. She smiled and nodded.

"Baby and I need to exercise anyways," she joked and so we got ready and left. We walked hand in hand when HyeMi grabbed my free hand holding onto it. I looked at her and smiled as she smiled back brighter than ever.

People passing by complimented how nice a family we looked. *I guess she revealed herself to the public but not to YoonHee.* I smiled to myself and we continued waking when I heard a familiar tune coming from the fountain in the park. *Secret Garden, Song From A Secret Garden,* I thought heading towards the music. Coming to a stop standing in front of a little boy who looked 7, was playing his violin as he had a boom box playing the piano background. He finished the piece and people threw money into his violin case. I walked up to him and got on one knee, looking at him.

"You were really good," I said smiling as he looked away. "You remind me of myself when I was younger. This was the the first piece I learned other than hot cross buns, but that doesn't count." He looked at me and smiled, then looked to HyeMi and YoonHee.

"Where are your parents?" YoonHee asked him.

"They're somewhere in this park," he said softly.

"Why aren't they here?" I asked him as he began to collect the money.

"My parents are having trouble with money to support me, so I thought I'd help make a few bucks here and there," he said. "I don't want them to know because I want to surprise them."

YoonHee and I smiled at him as HyeMi just stared. "Would you like something to eat?" YoonHee asked. He nodded and we took him to a nearby sandwich shop.

"What's your name?" I asked him as he was chowing down on a sandwich.

"YooGeun," he replied with his mouth full. I smiled at him as YoonHee wiped his mouth.

After a nice meal, I noticed Hyemi was gone. *I wonder where she always runs to?*

"Thank you for the meal," YooGeun said bowing politely to us. We just smiled and shook our heads saying 'no problem.' He waved goodbye to us and disappeared in the crowd.

"He's a sweet kid," YoonHee said. "He looks familiar though, I thought I've seen him before." I just shrugged and we went home.

HyeMi's POV~

*So you've finally decided to show yourself.*