Chapter 57

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

It's been days since they've been gone, but Hyemi has been with me, mentally not physically. I was in the kitchen making myself a PB&J sandwich when Hyemi popped out of no where.

"Hyemi!" I exclaimed as I dropped the butter spread and hugged her. "What are you doing here?!"

She smiled and released my hug. "It's time," was all she said. Then I heard Yoonhee call out my name in horror and I ran to her seeing a puddle of what looked like water beneath her.

"It's time," she said as I panicked and took her to the hospital.

"Appa, just breathe," Hyemi said as we were in the hospital and I was outside of Yoonhee's door. "Inhale....exhale...inhale-"

"It's fine Hyemi, I can do this," I said rubbing my temple. Then the doctor came out and looked at me.

"She's ready to give birth, you gonna join us?" he asked as I stood up and nodded, hesitating as I got to the door. I walked to Yoonhee's side and grabbed her hand as she was already squeezing.

"She's ready to push," a nurse said as the doctor came and instructed Yoonhee as she screamed in pain. I couldn't help, but scream too at what I was seeing. I then noticed Hyemi there as she just smiled to me like this was some sort of entertainment for her.

"It hurts," Yoonhee cried.

"Can't you guys be a bit more gentle with her?!" I shot out horrified.

"It's not them! It's you!" she yelled. "You're grip on my hand is too firm!"

I felt dumb and loosened up my grip on her. I then heard a cry from the other end as they held a baby. I couldn't help but cry as they asked me to cut the umbilical cord. I hesitated, but did it as Hyemi forced me. After cleaning they told us the gender.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" the doctor said as I felt my heart drop. I looked to Hyemi as she just smiled.

"Surprise," she mouthed and disappeared. I looked to Yoonhee as he smiled, breathless and then to the baby.

"You don't seem too happy," Yoonhee said grabbing my arm.

"I-I'm happy, it's just...I'm just too overwhelmed," I said smiling to her. Then she started screaming in pain again.

"I think she's having another one," the nurse said as the doctor gave her the baby. The same routine happened again and this time it was girl. The doctor and nurse had finished their business as they cleaned Yoonhee switching her to a different, much cleaner room to rest. I was outside her door covering my face.

"What just happened?" I asked myself. "How did we suddenly have twins? If we had twins then there should of been a boy version of Hyemi."

"There was," that same voice from moths ago said. I turned and saw a kid next me with a hat on. I widened my eyes as I knew who that hat belonged to. "It's been while since we've seen each other...Appa."