Chapter 49

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!

AumG4hRCMAAUDqR.jpg

 

**Haha sorry for the cheap photo and editing.

HyeMi's POV~

I woke up seeing that Yoogeun was gone as I turned to the door to see Seungho standing against the door smiling at me. *I swear he can be creepy sometimes.*

"You're awake~!" he said pushing himself off the door. "C'mon let's get you washed up and dressed so that we can go and get there early."

After the morning routine Seungho and I waited in the train station to go to Lotte World.

"How long is the ride there?" I asked still feeling sleepy.

"I honestly don't know, but you have me to entertain you on the train," he said smiling. But in the train he just sat there quietly listening to his iPod. *Yeah, so much for entertaining me.*

"Do you like Woohyun?" I asked breaking the silence, but he seemed to have blasted up his music. I asked him again louder as he flinched.

"What were you saying?" he asked taking off an ear piece. I just sighed and sat in silence, ignoring him. "Woohyun...he's a nice guy. He seems tough and all but really he's just clumsy."

I was surprised he heard me, but more surprised at how he answered the questioned. "I thought you guys didn't like each other. That's why you guys fight a lot.."

"If you listen to our tone of voice when we fight there's a little playfulness in it," he said smiling. "But if it's strong and hard then you know it's serious, but I don't hate him it that's what you wanted to hear."

I made and 'oh' face and just stared at him as we rode the train in silence. "Do you wanna listen too?" he asked holding an ear piece to me. I took it and barely put it in my ear for it was too loud.

"Arriving at the entrance of Lotte World I patiently waited for Seungho to buy tickets.

"What are you doing here alone?" a girl asked. She was gorgeous and had on a cute sky blue dress on. "Where are your parents?"

"My parents aren't here but my-" I began to say when I didn't know how to address Seungho. "I'm here with my....brother."

She made an 'oh' face and sat next to me. "Hello, my name's Jieun," she said handing her hand out to me as I shook it.

"I'm Hyemi," I said smiling. "Where are your parents?"

She giggled and stretched her legs out. "I didn't come with them. I'm here alone."

"Oh, don't you feel lonely?" I asked her which made her giggle again. She shook her head and we sat in silence when a though popped out in my mind.

"Do you know Bang YongGuk?" I asked her as she gasped. "I'll take that as a yes."

"How do you know him?" she asked with wide eyes as I just shrugged.

"Hey, sorry it took forever. Line was long, but I've got the tickets do lets go," Seungho said holding the tickets up. I got up and waved bye to Jieun.

"I'll see you around Jieun unnie," I said as she waved back. I grabbed Seungho's hand and we walked in.

"Who was that?" he asked looking down at me.

"Yongguk's girlfriend," I said. "Well, ex-girlfriend."

He seemed to have not paid any attention to me as he was looking at the rides once we got to Magic World. Of course I rode the kiddie rides as he was on the big rides, while I stayed back back...alone. *Seungho's a bad person. How can he leave a little girl alone? What if I get kidnapped?*

"HYEMI~~~!" I heard a high scream. I turned around and saw Infinite walking and skipping my way. *What are they doing here? How did they know that I was here?* and soon then it came to mind. *Woohyun.*