Chapter 45

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

I looked to the clock as it read 11:58pm. I began to worry as we were all anxious on what was to happen.

"Time's coming to an end," a voice said. It was much deeper than the previous one. "He won't make it."

I looked to the others to see if they heard it, but they didn't. They looked tired and desperate to see Yoogeun wake up. YoonHee was getting sleepy so I brought her back to her room to sleep.

"Please tell me what happens," she whispered as she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and went back to Yoogeun's room.

"Just another minute, then we'll see what happens," Sunggyu said as I walked in.

Yoogeun's POV~

"Just a minute and you're gone," my boss said to me. "Hyemi's not going to make it in time."

"She'll make it..." I slowly said to him.

"I'm counting down...30...29...28..."

HyeMi's POV~

It was too dark out and the snow had gotten heavier making it hard for YongGuk to see what was in front of him. We then saw the hospital up ahead and he drove a bit faster.

Woohyun's pov~

"15...14...13...12...11...10," I heard that same deep voice countdown. My heart raced faster and I became nervous.

"Who keeps counting down?!" Himchan yelled frustrated. I looked at him. *They can hear him?*

"Hyung, no one is, but I hear it too," Daehyun said. We all looked at each other then to Yoogeun as he laid there peacefully.

"5...4...3...2," the voice said and all of a sudden all the electronics were shut down. The heart monitor wasn't beeping anymore and we stood in the dark room frightened. The door flung opened and a small figure was shown as there was still light out in the hallway. *Hyemi.*

Hyemi's POV~

*I'm too late,* I thought as tears rolled down. I walked up to Yoogeun grabbing his hands and sobbed when a hand touched my head. I looked up hoping it was Yoogeun, but it wasn't. It was the boss as he was just a tall, thin black figure.

"You're just in time," he said in my mind and disappeared. The lights then and the heart monitor was beeping faster now. Yoogeun shot his eyes opened and rose up looking at us with fear in his eyes.

"Oppa," I cried and hugged him tight.

Yoogeun's POV~

I heard The Boss say 1 and all the memories I had were fading away, Hyemi was fading away, but then it all came back in a flash and soon enough it felt like I had stopped breathing. Then I heard a finger snap and I woke up to all my hyungs and Hyemi by me. I was scared at first thinking I was long gone and it was just The Boss messing with me but it was all real.

"H-Hyemi," I said looking at her cry. I hugged her back and cried as well. "Hyemi..."