Chapter 55

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

The next morning we entered a big, white church that was beautifully decorated. *This is a weird place to celebrate a birthday.*

"Please be seated," YongGuk said through a microphone. "I asked you all here because I'm getting married."

We all gasped as there were murmurs as well.

"So this isn't a birthday party?" I asked as Sunggyu flicked my forehead. The rest just face-palmed themselves.

"As most of you know, Jieun is pregnant. The child may not be mine, but I'm wiling to care for it and cherish it like any father would. I just don't want her doing this alone so I lied to her parents that I was the father and here I am today getting married to her," he said with a soft chuckle. "We weren't able to afford a preacher and we didn't want you to get involved with the money so we just did all that we could do."

We couldn't help, but clap and cheer for him. YongGuk then brought Jieun to stage and exchanged rings as they were going to court to sign papers and be legally married later today.

"She's the girl I met that day in Lotte World," Hyemi said admiring her and her dress. "Wah~ they make such a cute couple. I bet their child is going to be cute!"

We couldn't help but laugh at her. Soon then as everyone and I mean EVERYONE, made their speeches it was time to end the ceremony.

"Thanks for coming guys. It meant a lot to me," YongGuk said as we were by the double doors.

"Anything for you hyung," I said patting his back. "If you need anything or help just call me and I'll be here."

"Thank you," he said pulling me in for a hug.

"And I thought him pinching Seungho's cheeks was weird," Sungyeol said as if I didn't hear him. I just chuckled at him as we said our goodbyes to the newly weds. Before leaving we stopped by at the Pinky Pink Bunny Cafe, where Himchan worked at. He served us free drinks and cupcakes and I have to admit it was the best I've ever had, knowing Himchan's cooking skills.

"There's something I have to say," Yoogeun suddenly said as we drunk our drinks. We all looked at him waiting for him to say it. "I'm leaving soon."

"What?!" we all yelled in unison.

"Hyemi and I will be leaving soon as our parents are back from their long vacation," he said as the others seemed down. I thought for a bit why Hyemi was going, but I remembered that I had told them all that they were siblings, so they had to leave together. *But why would he say that when he knows she's not his sister?*

HyeMi's POV~

I knew what Woohyun was thinking. So I grabbed his hand and mouthed, "Just play along."

But I knew I had to go so that I could prep for the next family. I would be there with him until Yoonhee's labor but after that I have to leave, which is usually the hardest part for me.

"Where are you leaving to?" Dayoung asked me as I was next to her.

"Uhm-"

"We're going to be moving to the U.S" Yoogeun said looking at her. Infinite and BAP just looked so down and saddened that it was hard to look at them. I wanted to cry, but I know it won't be the last time I see them.

"Let's have a party for you two then," Sungjong said clapping his hands. They all agreed to it and already planned it out as Yoogeun and I exchanged looks.

"What are we going to do? I don't want to leave them," I said to Yoogeun in our minds.

"I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. I want to stay too, but we just can't," he replied while giving me a warm smile. I smiled back to him then turned back to look at the oppas who were talking amongst themselves. I then felt a pair of hands grab mine as I turned to see Yoogeun.

"Everything will be alright," he said reassuring me. "I know they won't forget us once we're gone. Also, we're able to see them again. Who knows we may be lucky enough to be with one of them once they have kids of their own."

I just smiled to him and continued looking at the oppas.

Yoogeun's POV~

*There's not much time for me to tell you my feelings as well EunMi, but even if I were to tell you, you wouldn't accept it. I know that for a fact because of the way you treat me, as if I was your real brother. I'll miss you.*

**Ahh~ this story is ending soon!!! And I mean really soon! But I had a great time writing it and thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting!! It means a lot to me, thank you all!!!