Chapter 10

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

It's been a month since Yoonhee's pregnancy started and she has gotten bigger.

"You're so big, I wonder how big you'll look in the next few months before you give birth," I joked around. She frowned and pushed me away from her as we were walking back from the grocery store. I looked to see HyeMi next to me and she shook her head, disappointed in me. I gave a 'what did I do' face.

"Appa, is so bad," she said crossing her arms. "Never say such negative things to a women who is pregnant, they have feelings too." She caught up with YoonHee leaving me speechless.

"How am I supposed to know?" I mumbled to myself.

  "Pabo," I heard someone scoff behind me. I turned to look, but there was no one there. Seriously, the past few days I've been seeing weird things lately. I mean seeing HyeMi is weird enough still but I don't know, something just doesn't feel right.

I got home shortly after YoonHee and Hyemi as she was still invisible to my family, but not to the public.

"Woohyun-ah, you and YoonHee should try out parenting class," my mother said once I entered the house. I looked to YoonHee as she smiled at me, then to HyeMi as she nodded. "I'm pretty sure you can learn a thing or two from this course."

"A thing or two? More like everything," HyeMi mumbled. I glared at her as she quiet down.

"What do you say?" YoonHee asked. I sighed and looked at HyeMi for her advice.

"Makes my job easier," she said smiling. I smiled back and ruffled her hair.

  "What are you doing?" my mother asked giving me a stare that said 'creep.' I cleared my throat and took the request, having YoonHee jump up and down clapping, but her feet never left the ground.