Chapter 52

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Yoogeun's POV~

The women left as Dayoung's mother softly cried. I got on one knee down to her and looked at her face which was bruised and dirty. She then suddenly hugged me like I was supposed to hug back or carry her.

"Get your filthy hands off me old women," I firmly said not looking at her.

"Excuse me?" she said as I knew she was putting on an innocent act earlier.

"What are you looking at? Are you going to leave your love and come to me so you could free load off of me?" I scoffed. I got up and stood over her. "I hope you know that you'll regret doing this to your family. They'll leave you and never come back. Seungho, Dayoung and Leo will all leave you."

She looked at me like she didn't care for them at all.

"The cops are coming," I said as I heard the sirens coming closer as she got up panicking. "You deserve it."

I grabbed her purse and and took out the key to the Mr. Name's mustang. "You won't be needing this," I said and got in the car, driving away as the cops made their way to the alley. *People like you don't deserve to stay here on Earth. Be happy your children didn't get influenced by you and your actions.*

Woohyun's POV~

"Jaekyung's in jail," my father said coming into the living room.

"Umma?" Leo said as they all got up and left with my father. Infinite and BAP just sat there as Seungho looked down to the ground.

"Aren't you going to see her?" I asked him. He stayed quiet and shook his head.

"I knew this day would come," he softly said. We all looked at him confused and glanced to each other. "She's a drug addict."

We all gasped and were stunned as he continued, "My father divorced her because of it and also because she kept stealing his money."

"Is she stealing my Father's money?" I asked. He hesitated but then nodded. I got up from my chair and grabbed him by the collar, "Why didn't you do anything about it?!"

He got up as well and shoved me away. "Do you not know how hard I try?! When I try to stop her she hits me, not only me but Leo and Dayoung as well! You don't know my life and yet you say I haven't tried to stop her."

The atmosphere was getting tense as infinite and BAP sat there not knowing what to do. Then Seungho let a tear drop as I tried controlling my temper.

"Dayoung's not even my sister nor is Leo," he softly said, letting the tears fall. "My mother picked them up on the streets just to look good in front of others like your father. I couldn't accept it, but they way she treated us all I just-"

"You've got to be kidding me," I scoffed. "Do you expect me to believe you when you're mother's a lying old lady?! Are you sure you're just not her spy?!"

Soon then Hyemi came in and looked at us with teary eyes.

"Woohyun, have you seen his scars?" she asked me as I looked to Seungho, who was hiding his face. "Have you seen any of their scars and bruises?"

"Hyemi-"

"Why do you assume things so fast?" she softly said. She then walked up to Seungho and grabbed the bottom of his shirt.

"Hyemi, don't-" Seungho said but she had already lifted up his shirt, but because she was too small we only saw part of his back. There were marks on his back, some were old and some looked recent.

"Why would she do such a thing?" I whispered to myself as BAP got up to get a closer look at it.

"Hyung, you should get yourself checked," Youngjae said as Seungho put his shirt back in place. I didn't know what to say anymore and sat back down on the chair, covering my face.

HyeMi's POV~

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

Seungho gave me a piggy back ride as we both were getting candy when I felt bumps on his back. They were long ones, not like a mosquitoes bite. I then saw red marks under his shirt and I knew what was going on. I knew his mother had done this because I've seen bruises on Dayoung's arm as well as Leo's legs.

"What's with all the marks on your back?" I asked him as he stopped moving.

"They're nothing, probably scratches from Dayoung or something," he said as I knew he was lying. "Shall we go back and find infinite?"

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

We all headed to the police station as we saw Dayoung and them huddled up around their 'mother.' Seungho walked up to her as she avoided him. Leo looked mad, as usual while Dayoung looked a bit frightened to be near her. We all knew what was going to happen already and so then we left the police station a few minutes later. I looked back to Seungho and them as we walked away from them. *Whats going to happen to them now?*