Chapter 1

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's Pov~

I stood outside of my house afraid to go in. "Ugh, what am I going to do? Will she really kill me?"

~~FLASHBACK~~

"YAH!! Get back here you bastard!" my mother yelled after me as I ran through the alleys. I was then trapped by a dead end. "You think you can out run me?!" She was breathless.

"Umma, let me explain," I said breathless as well.

"Damn right," she said. "When did it happen, huh? How did you sneak out and get YoonHee pregnant?!"

"Aish, Umma-"

"You can't even handle yourself how can you handle her and a child!" she yelled. "Aish, I'm really going to kill you now, you reckless boy!"

I ran past her and started sprinting like crazy. "YAH! GET BACK HERE!!!!"

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

"Aish, I'm going crazy!!" I yelled pulling my hair. "I'm gonna have to face them sooner or later. Woohyun hwaiting!"

I walked in as it was dark in the house. "Hello?" No answer. "Umma, appa?" Still no answer. I reached the light switch and flicked it on. "OMG!!!" I yelled grabbed my chest scared as my mother and father stood there.

"Where have you been?" my father asked taking a seat in the living room.

"Everywhere," I said as my mother stared at me.

"I'm serious," he said his tone firm. I walked over to him and sat down across him.

"I really messed up this time, didin't I?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"Damn right you did," my mother said, but my father shushed her.

"What are you planning to do?" he asked softening a bit.

"What can I do? I can't leave her, that's for sure," I said now slouching in the chair. "What do you have in mind?"

He made himself comfortable as well and rubbed his chin. "You will bring YoonHee to live with us and have you two married."

"WHAT?!" my mother and I yelled in unison.

"Do you not want me to support you and your future family and just kick you out right now?" he asked glaring at me. I quickly shook my head and hung it low. "I'll talk to her parents tonight, you pick her up tomorrow, got it?"

"Yes father," I obediently said as he walked upstairs with my mother following him up. "Aish, can you be any stupider Woohyun?!"