My 12 angels

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji was seating on her couch with sleeping Baek Eon on her left lap and Yeon Soo on her right lap. She was watching a show called ‘Immortal Songs’ Baek Eon, Yeon Soo and Yeon Ji gladly to stay up late just to see their appa in the show. Yes, D.O and Baekhyun are both in the show since they are the famous duo singers. D.O and Baekhyun are both under SM Entertainment.

The show just ended and Yeon Ji turns off the TV. Yeon Ji carried both her child back to their room. She gently put them in the bed and kissed their good night sleep on their forehead just like always. Yeon Ji then went down to drink some water. Something just caught her eyes on the kitchen table. It was a piece of paper and she doesn’t know who put it there. As she came closer to the paper, the colors started to appear. She picks it up and then she felt her two eyes started to fills with water. She covered to prevent her to make some noise and she was still holding the paper. It was a piece of art that ALL of her children drew it. The title is ‘My Big Happy Family’ and the corner bottom of the paper has something on it ‘By, mommy and daddies lovely children, Jong Ji, Yeon In, Hun Ji, Han, Joon Eon, Lin, Lan, Zi Zun, Ji Xing, Yeon Dae, Yeon Seok, Yeon Soo, Chan Ji and Baek Eon. Mommy is the best! Daddies are too!’

She smile and wipe her tears. The drawing is so nice and colorful. The family is so big that the paper is almost not enough but she was really grateful and happy she have fourteen children that loves her and her husband. Carefully, she brought the paper to their refrigerator and hangs the paper with the magnet. She smile again and then went to drink some water.  She was drinking the water when she saw a cockroach running toward her, she didn’t screams but the glass she holds slips from her hand and made a loud crash.

“Umma” “Yeon Ji!”  All of them went down and the front door burst open reveal D.O and Baekhyun holding a reward. “What happened?” Lay asked and Yeon Ji just smile and started to pick some of the glass that shattered all over the floor. “No, don’t do that, you might have some cuts” Lay bent down and stop Yeon Ji “just get back to your room and sleep, it’s late now, and children please don’t worry, your daddies will take care here, you have schools tomorrow” all of them nodded and went up stairs to their room except for Ji Xing.

Yeon Ji kept on collecting the glass because she didn’t want to burden her twelve husbands who are tired from their job. She carefully picks up some glass and accidently cut her finger “ouch” she hissed. Tao notice it and then run to her. Yeon Ji looked up and smile at Tao. “Nothing’s happen, just go back to sleep, arasseo?” Tao shook his head and then pointed to your finger “it’s just a small cut Tao oppa” Tao sigh. Just then, a small kid running toward his umma and it was Ji Xing.

“Umma, are you okay?” then he spotted the cut on her finger. Ji Xing carefully grabbed his mother’s hand and then waved his hand over her finger. The cut slowly recover and there’s no blood coming out anymore “umma, be careful, I don’t want you to get hurt” Yeon Ji thank him with a kiss on his cheeks and then told him to get some sleeps. Ji Xing nodded and went up stairs.

“Oh, who drew this? It’s pretty” Sehun was looking at the drawing before and he was touch. Kai and Tao came over after they finished cleaning up. The both of them were touch also by the drawing their children made. One by one, Yeon Ji’s husband came over to the refrigerator also. Yeon Ji softly chuckles when she saw Tao is sobbing when he saw the drawing. Then, she felt an arm resting on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Kris. He smile and kiss her nose. Yeon Ji blushed and smiles also.

“I guess we are big happy family” Kai said as he turned around to his friends and his wife. “But I won’t forget our past, how we met, how we experience Yeon Ji’s life but then we never regret to be her angel” Kai stepped forward and Kris let go of Yeon Ji. Kris stand behind Kai and the others are too. “I’m glad that a person like Yeon Ji is still setting her foot on earth, now we all know what the definition about ‘Happiness’ this IS the happiness. We want to thank you to make our life happy and wonderful, Kim Yeon Ji, without you, we don’t know what to do”

Yeon Ji softened and the she said “I’m happy that you guys are my angels, My 12 angels that sent by my mother to earth. Now, I don’t regret anything. Because of you guys, my dull life turns into a colorful life. No, I want to thank to you twelve for appearing to my life, My twelve husbands, My Six friends and My fourteen children” the twelve of them quietly sob and touch by the words of their wife just said. Yeon Ji chuckles and opens her arms. Gladly, the twelve of them hugged her.

“Daddies, we told you not to eat umma, right?” the fourteen kids appear out of nowhere. The daddies ignore them and Yeon Ji giggles by their cuteness. Now, she is complete. *My 12 angels* Yeon Ji thought as she closes her eyes and hug them even tighter. 

THE END

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, it's the end of the story 'My 12 angels' is complete! *Throws confetti* okay, now as I said, I have a new story that is 'When Ice Princess meets the Ice Prince' I still haven't write them in AFF but definitely later. And there's a sequel to 'My roommate is the dance machine' but I want to finish 'Our Love Game' first. The sequel title is 'His Lost Bunny' 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for reading. I love you guys. In the future I'll make about EXO also but separate like one fanfic is about EXO-K and one fanfic is about EXO-M. Now, good bye and I hope that you guys will read my other fanfics. *bows*

Thank you to the subsciber, commenters and silent readers:

meg_haha97

YuniraMiyoko

qayyimah

Kuhsut

jewelo

rashandra16

damniac

ZzatulELF1803

nurmuyassarah

Karin_chan

JeflancaRenata

KimJiyoon

theshortlittleasian

sujinie

meowxxtootsiepops

ukisslover

Thekpoplover4ever

JENNNNNY_STAR

Mel1570

fara_bbuingbbuing

unseenlibrarian17

LaitaoP

exopanda

exooxe

sakurashines99

yappsmin

ohmybeautifultarget

FiffteenOctBaby

tiraosman

michiee_M

cccream

Purplehearts

Neverland1900

bymlee

jasminejane

adelinedale

kpopfreak2010

chibbles-imnida

nina99

KittyFox

be1xao4

aegyo_bom

camerielai

hyully

eleonora

IIVAYY

Kyeonhae

NaNiel

Freda123

almiraaloove

Camylia

ME LOVE YOU ALL (SORRY, for writing your names here but I really truely happy because of you guys and for the unsubsciber, if my story is not that good, I'm sorry too)

I just want to know. ^^