Confession

My 12 angels

 

“Yeon Ji-ah, don’t leave me alone” Jiyeon pouted when there’s no respond. “Don’t play games Yeon Ji” she whined and stomped her feet. “That’s it, I’ll open this-“she stopped when the blind fold untie and she can see the surrounding. She let out a gasp and covered to prevent fly entering . She turned around to the person who untie her blind fold and to her surprise it’s “Jinyoung… oppa”

 Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck and smile sheepishly. “Do you like the… view?” he asked. Jinyoung sigh and smile again to Jiyeon. He offered her his hand and Jiyeon gladly took it. The both of them sit at the table and Jinyoung light up the candles. Jiyeon looked around and realize that she’s in a room fill with roses and balloons and what surprise her more is the candles on the floor shape like a heart. She looked at Jinyoung and swoon over his hotness in his tuxedo.  

 (This is Jinyoung!!!! HOT!!)

“Oppa, what’s going on?” Jiyeon asked as she looks straight to Jinyoung’s eyes. He gulps his saliva due to his nervous mode. “Oppa, why Yeon Ji makes me wear this dress? Why Yeon Ji makes me wear blind folds? Why are we doing here?”  She asked. Jinyoung inhale and exhale slowly. “Let’s eat first, Jiyeon-ah”

Jiyeon eat naturally while Jinyoung eat nervously. *Okay, like Yeon Ji said, with your heart* he nodded and stopped eating. Jiyeon blinked at him and tilt her head. “Why are you stopping Jinyoung oppa, are you not hungry?” she asked and Jinyoung smile. He stood up from his seat and walked toward Jiyeon. He stand behind Jiyeon and pulled out a necklace from his pocket. “Jinyoung oppa…” she stopped when she saw something shiny in front of her eyes. Jinyoung securely place the necklace around her beautiful neck. Jiyeon looked down and saw the necklace. The symbol is a key. Jiyeon looked up at the smiling Jinyoung.

Jinyoung cleared his throat. He remembered the words that Yeon Ji just said. *Yeon Ji, thank you, now I understand. You want me to speck from my heart not my mind. You want me to honestly said not make it up. Now I know, thank you, Yeon Ji*

“Jiyeon…” he started. Jinyoung stare at her beautiful eyes and took her hand. “You’re everything. Park Jiyeon, you’re beautiful no one can deny it, but… I love you not because of your appearance; you have this amazing personality that I really adore, that I really love it…” Jiyeon can feel her heart just want to hug him and what shock her most is he said ‘I LOVE YOU’ “So, Jiyeon, do you want to be my… girl friend?” he said and Jiyeon stare at him. Jinyoung sigh “I know, you need some time-“but suddenly, he can feel something attacked his lips. He looked down and saw that his lips are connecting to Jiyeon’s. Jinyoung smile between the kiss and Jinyoung kiss her passionately.

“Oh my GOD, they’re really kissing!” Yeon Ji covered and continues to spy the two love birds. “Jinyoung oppa just took Jiyeon unnie’s first kiss!! Omo, I can’t believe this!” she squeaks when someone hugged her waist “And I took your first kiss” he said with his husky voice. Yeon Ji looked up and saw Kai’s perfect face. Kai looked down and lean in. They were about to kiss when Suho interrupt them. “NO PDA” the EXO agrees and B1A4 just chuckle but Baro pouted at the scene. He wishes that he’s the one who took Yeon Ji’s first kiss. Meaning of first kiss…

“Wait, Yeon Ji has her first kiss?!!!” Baro suddenly explode. The EXO nodded. “Yeon Ji actually kisses?!” Gongchan was shocked also Sandeul. “My little sister is growing up!!” Gongchan and Sandeul hugged Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji giggles. Baro is still shocked. He thought that Yeon Ji doesn’t have her first kiss. He believes that kissing scene in the bus is just an accident but his hope is crushed when he heard that Yeon Ji had her first kiss.

“So hyung, you said no PDA and you let that two hugging Bunny?” Kai crossed his arms and raise his brows to his hyung. Suho cleared his throat and fix his sleeves. “Gongchan, Sandeul no PDA” he said and the two of them letting Yeon Ji go and pouted.

“L oppa” Seo Hye open her arms to hug Myungsoo but Myungsoo stopped her. “Don’t ever think about it” he said with his cold tone and Seo Hye pouted. “So, where’s this girl and get over with. I hate staying with you four idiots” he spat and glares at them. “And seriously, we’re not a murderous for your information and please; I think this girl is just too innocent” Ye Jin playfully slapped Myungsoo’s arm and batted his long fake eye lashes at him “Aish, oppa, innocent? She’s not that innocent” she pouted ‘cutely’ Myungsoo rolled his eyes and push her away from him “Shut the F up, okay?” Myungsoo looked behind him and give them a signal.

“Hyung, do we have to act for them… AGAIN?!” Sungjong whine. Sunggyu smack his head and rolled his eyes.  “I know, just bear with him. Do you want Myungsoo’s wrath?” Sungjong shook his head. “Then be a good boy and shut up” Sungyeol crossed his arms over his chest. Sungjong pouted and looked at his hyung. Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun just shrugged.

Jiyeon and Jinyoung happily walked out from the room hand in hand. There, outside, seventeen of their friends are clapping as soon as they stepped outside. Yeon Ji ran to Jiyeon and gave her the tightest hug. “Jiyeon unnie, you’re happy right?” she whispered and Jiyeon nodded while patted her back. “Let’s go to our ‘house’” Jiyeon suddenly lifted Jiyeon in bridal style. Gongchan rolled his eyes and said “are they married or what? Geez” all of them laugh and without Yeon Ji notice someone lift her up too. When she looked up she saw the familiar face and the person looked down. “I’ll carry you” Kris said and walked with Jinyoung who’s carrying Jiyeon. Yeon Ji and Jiyeon giggles. The both of the girls hugged the person who’s carrying them.

“Suho hyung…” Tao switch his attention to Suho. Then he pointed at Kris “warn them also, no PDA, no PDA although I don’t know what it mean” Tao pouted and Suho just patted his shoulder. “You’re still minor Tao”