Red letter

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji woke up by the soft knock on her door, “Panda~ Wake up~” Tao sang and Yeon Ji chuckle. Yeon Ji sat up and rubbed her eyes. “You can come in Tao oppa, the door is unlocked” she said and immediately Tao burst in the room. “Panda, morning” Tao greeted with a hug. Yeon Ji patted his back and smiles “Good morning to you too oppa” she said, sweetly. When Yeon Ji is about to broke the hug, Tao remain there, still hugging and he don’t want to let her go. “Err, Tao oppa…” Yeon Ji patted his back “Are you okay?” Tao nodded and said “Just let me hug you for five minutes”

“But what about school- you froze the time oppa?” Tao remain silent, ignoring Yeon Ji. He just want to hug her small body *Yeon Ji, I fell in love to you when I first saw you, is it they called… love at first sight? But then, Kai is the lucky guy. I wish I was Kai now and you, my Panda will be my future wife* Tao thought. Just then, Lay came in. “Tao, you have to help Kai and Sehun down there” he said. Tao broke the hug and pouted but smiles at Yeon Ji. “I’m happy now, Panda” he said and went out. Yeon Ji stood up and went to Lay. “Morning oppa” she greet with a smile. Lay smile and pinches her cheeks. “Aigoo, how come you’re so cute my Yeon Ji?” he said and Yeon Ji blushed. “Come on, Kai and Sehun cooked pancakes now, I don’t know what it taste like but the cook book tell them so” Lay shrugged. Yeon Ji chuckles and nodded. Lay rested his arm on her shoulders. *Kim Yeon Ji, you’re mine- I mean ours*

“Morning bunny” Kai and Sehun chirped as they arranged the foods on the table. “Candy~” Baekhyun sang and took a seat beside her. Kai seat the other side of her. “Morning Panda” Tao and Luhan greeted happily, “you greet her twice Tao” Sehun rolled his eyes “I don’t care~” Tao teased and Sehun stuck his tongue out to him. “We don’t know how to cook but, this is all our effort” Kai smiles and Yeon Ji smiles back “As long as you make it, it’ll taste great” she said and Kai’s heart melted by the words. *Yeon Ji, why are you so sweet?* “Okay, let’s eat! Wait, Tao do you still freeze the time?” Lay asked and Tao nodded. “Good”

“Kai oppa, are you ready?” Yeon Ji called with Tao, Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan waited for Kai. Luhan took the opportunity to hug Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji’s eyes widened when she feels someone embrace her. “My panda is so small, so that’s why D.O and Xiumin like calling you Hamster” he nuzzles his hair on her neck. Yeon Ji laughs a little “o-oppa, you tickle me” she said and Luhan stop. Kai saw it all but instead of frowning he’s smiling *so, all of us fall for Yeon Ji? Aigoo, Bunny you’re so sweet and lovely that guys like you and the guys are all my friends* he chuckles and went down stair. Luhan let go of Yeon Ji and looked at Kai worriedly, “Oh, K-Kai” he greet. “Come on, let’s go hyung” Kai smiled and took Yeon Ji’s hand.

“Yeon Ji, how’s your first staying with the six boys?” Jiyeon asked Yeon Ji and she hugged her. “I missed you Yeon Ji-ah!” she said and still hugging Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji chuckles and patted her back slowly. “You and Hamster been separate for just a day and you missed her?” Xiumin asked. “You don’t know how I feel” Jiyeon pouted. “Let’s go!!” Jiyeon and Yeon Ji acted like a soldier and laughs. The EXO shook their heads but smile.

They arrived at school and went separate class except for Yeon Ji, Jiyeon, Kai, Sehun and Tao. They sit down on their usual seat. The teacher came in and been greeted by the students. “We inform that the trip is about twelve days now so be prepare” he said and the class respond ‘yes’ in unison. “Okay, good now turn to page 128 please, it’s history time” and that the whole class groaned. Tao, Kai, Sehun, Jiyeon and Yeon Ji are the only one who got excited to learn and exited for the trip.

- - - FAST FORWARD - - -

Tao kept sending letters to Yeon Ji that he’s hungry. Yeon Ji chuckles and the teacher caught her. “Kim Yeon Ji, mind to share with us?” he said with his eyebrows arching. “Err, I- Uhh, nothing songsaengnim” Yeon Ji guiltily lowered her head. The teacher sigh “I gave you one chance for now since you’re my favorite students here, so no detention” he said and turned to write. Yeon Ji sigh in relief, Tao pouted and whispered to her “Sorry” Yeon Ji shook her head and smile “It’s okay”

- - - BELL RANG - - -

“Panda, I’m hungry” Tao pouted and hug her shoulder. “Hey, hey, hands off if you want the teacher give you detention” one of the students remained her. “Humph, I don’t really care about him” Tao still hugging Yeon Ji. “Let’s go, I’ll take some apples in my locker” Yeon Ji and Tao walked out to find that Suho and Kris are waiting outside as usual they are with their ‘fans’ “Oh, oppa” Yeon Ji waves and she receive a lot of glares from the girls. “Jiyeon, you can take Tao, Kai and Sehun up at the rooftop, we’ll accompany Yeon Ji for her safety” Suho said with a smile and Jiyeon swear that she saw one of the girl fainted. Jiyeon took Tao, Sehun and Kai with her and some of Suho and Kris’s fan followed them.

“Umm, girls can you make a space for us?” Kris asked, politely before he explodes by their annoyance and they make a path for them. “Thank you, now let’s go Yeon Ji” Kris and Suho making sure that no one could hurt her. They finally reached her locker, when she opens her locker, the apple is half eaten and some of them were written with funny faces. She took one and stares at it, shocked. Suho and Kris feel the fire inside of them grew bigger. “Who did this?” Kris growled at the girls and of course they shook their head. “Oppa, calm down, it’s just apples” she gave him a smile and immediately Kris softened but not for long when Yeon Ji let out a gasp. She took a red envelope letter and she opens it.

‘Yeah, you know what it’s mean by red envelope, you’re in danger now, . You have to stay away from your fake ‘old friends’ in other words OUR oppas, if you  don’t want to be badly injured by us, yeah, the Queenka. Although you and that other that’s still OUR B1A4 oppas called Queenka now but we’re still THE GREAT QUEENKA. Get this is your mind, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS! Or feel our wrath’

Yeon Ji is still shocked, Suho and Kris began to curious, and he grabbed the letter and read it. The inner fire is burning hot now. “We must find these es” Suho curled his hand into a fist. “Oppa, don’t worry everything will be fine” Yeon Ji forced a smile but faded when she heard a voice. “Yah, Kim Yeon Ji. Final warning ” Ye Jin spat the tile floor and wipes with the back of her hand. “And guess what? Seo Hye and her oppa are ganging up with us” she smirked. Kris punches the locker with great force that the locker’s door bends. “Lay a single hair on her, girl or not, I’ll kill you” he said with a serious voice. Kris and Suho grabbed Yeon Ji’s both hand and walked together to the rooftop. “She’ll never learn, once a always a ” Min Ji said as she applied her new strawberry lip gloss. “If she steals my D.O I’ll bury her alive”