Party

My 12 angels

 

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Yeon Ji, Happy Birthday to you” EXO, Jiyeon and B1A4 sang for Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji could feel her heart beating fast as they sang the song together. “Make a wish Yeon Ji and then blow the candles” Jiyeon softly smile to Yeon Ji and Yeon Ji gladly blew the candles. “What’s your wish?” Jiyeon asked.

“Secret” Yeon Ji smile and Jiyeon pouted. Yeon Ji giggles and nodded her head “my wish is for us all together till the end, support and love each other” Yeon Ji said and all her friends (ehem, her 12 future husbands) was touch by her sweet words.

All of them celebrate Yeon Ji’s birthday at September, yes now is the month of September. Jiyeon and Jinyoung is a happy couple, Baro love Yeon Ji like she’s his little sister, and EXO are cared about Yeon JI and also LOVE. The other B1A4 are also love Yeon Ji like their little sister. They’re the happiest ‘family’

The Party went on for hours. Yeon Ji was laughing at Chen’s lame jokes. Just then, there’s a door bell. “I’ll get it” she said and ran to the door. Once she opens it, she was greeting by seven handsome faces. “Oh, Infinite… oppas?” she was surprise by their visit. Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and smile sheepishly.

“About… aah, two weeks ago, thank you for acting out and now my cousin won’t disturb me anymore” he said and smile “and thank you for being my friend Yeon Ji” Myungsoo said.

Yeon Ji smile and pulled Myungsoo in “the party isn’t stop now, come in!” she then pulled the rest, Sungjong blushed when Yeon Ji pull him in. “And oppa…” Yeon Ji closed the door and turn around to him “I was grateful to be your friend and the act is truly fun, thank for teaching me how to defense myself” she giggles and grabbed Myungsoo’s hand “Let’s go! Cake war time!” she ran to the kitchen. Myungsoo smile *Aish, Yeon Ji, it’s just a simple block, you’re still weak Yeon Ji*

“Yo bro, long time no see!” Baro high five Myungsoo and smile, Myungsoo smile back and join the cake war.

 

FLASHBACK

“Yah, Kim Yeon Ji, you have to come with me!” Seo Hye dragged Yeon Ji to the garden and pushes her hard. “You dare to hang out with Baro oppa, huh?! You little -“before she could slap Yeon Ji a hand caught her hand. When she turned around her ex was facing her with a serious eyes “Baro oppa”

“If you hurt my dongsaeng, you’re dead; you don’t know how many people who care about Yeon Ji, even your cousin!” Baro glared at her and tighten his grip on Seo Hye. Seo Hye whimpered in pain and Yeon Ji is about to yell stop but couldn’t since it’s the part of an act. “I warn you…” then all EXO, Infinite, B1A4 and Jiyeon came out from their hide out “I warn you, if you and your followers disturb her,  or even hurt her, we’ll kill you, girl or boy, kill” with that Seo Hye ran, crying.

Baro’s face softened as he saw Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji smile weakly and then a hand held out to help her and it was no other than Myungsoo. “Good acting, you have to audition in drama” he stated and Yeon Ji laughs. Her angels ran to her to check if she’s fine, Yeon Ji nodded that she’s fine because Myungsoo teach her to defense the attack. All of them cheers because the bit- ehem, the girls not going to hurt their precious Yeon Ji.

END OF FLASHBACK

“No, oppa” Yeon Ji laughs and ran from Sungyeol whose hand full of cake “it’s messy!” Yeon Ji ran to Myungsoo and hide behind him. “Oppa, help me” she pouted and Myungsoo chuckle. Then, she can feel cold thing on her cheek “oppa, you should help me not helping Sungyeol oppa!” Yeon Ji pouted deeper and Myungsoo also Sungyeol laugh.

“Aah, dongsaeng, you’re such a cute girl” Sungyeol ruffled her hair and run to his next victim. “You know, he’s right” Myungsoo agreed and took her hand. “Let’s attack Tao!” Myungsoo scream so that Tao heard and well, yes, he heard and he ran like a cheetah. Yeon Ji and Myungsoo laugh and ran to chase Tao.

*Happy Family*