Dinner

My 12 angels

 

Yeon Ji and Kai finished cooking together. “Dinner is ready!” Yeon Ji called out as she helped Kai arranged the plates. Xiumin darted in the kitchen and sat at the table. Yeon Ji chuckles when she saw Xiumin drooling at the food. “Here, eat slowly, arasseo?” Yeon Ji said as she passed the plate for Xiumin. Xiumin looked up to Yeon Ji and softly smile. Xiumin’s heart melted as he gazes at Yeon Ji’s cute eyes. *Kai is lucky to have Yeon Ji, I know I’m selfish but I want Yeon Ji...* Xiumin thought. Then all of EXO and B1A4 plus Jiyeon came in. “I think my table is enough for six people only, so I guess I have to eat at the living room” Yeon Ji said “Wait, ladies eat in the kitchen while men eats at the living room” Jinyoung suggested but Yeon Ji shook her head “No, you’re my guest today so, B1A4 oppa can eat with Jiyeon unnie” Yeon Ji turned to Jiyeon and winked. Jiyeon rolled her eyes but smile *Yeon Ji, can I call you my cupid?* with that thought Jiyeon giggles.

“EXO oppa can eat with me in the living room- wait, where’s Baro oppa?” Yeon Ji realizes that Baro is not in the kitchen. “I think he’s still sleeping on your couch” CNU said and nodded at the living room “Oh, okay. I’ll wake him up” Yeon Ji approached Baro and gently shook his body. “Oppa, dinner ready, oppa, Baro oppa” she called and then Baro shot up. He looked at Yeon Ji and asked her “Do you really lives with six males?” Yeon Ji’s eyes widened at his question, she’s about to answer when Gongchan answered for her “No, hyung. No, she’s not living under the same roof with six males” Baro sigh in relief “So, it’s just a weir dream of mine” he said and turned his attention to Yeon Ji. “Dinner is ready, it’s in the kitchen” Yeon Ji inform him and Baro nodded “Thank you, Yeon Ji” he said and again smile as he went to the kitchen.

B1A4 are in the kitchen with Jiyeon while EXO are eating at the floor in the living room next to the kitchen. “Thank you for the food!” the EXO cheered and started to eat. Yeon Ji chuckles and eats also. Baro eat his food and took a glance at Yeon Ji and then turned to his food again. Yeon Ji laughs every time Chen told a joke that failed but she doesn’t want to hurt his feeling. “Yeon Ji, you can stop laughing now” D.O said to Yeon Ji and immediately she stopped. “Oh, you have something on your face” Sehun said and Yeon Ji rubbed her cheek but nothing “No, not there” Sehun reached out with his long arms and wipe crumbs on the corner of her lips. Yeon JI smiled and thanked Sehun. When Baro noticed Sehun wiping the crumbs, he choked on his food. “Dude, slow down” Sandeul gave him a glass of water “Are you okay Baro-ah?” Jiyeon asked slightly worried. “I-I’m okay” he answered but his heart is not.

Sehun took his arm back and continue to eat but this time slower *I want to be in Kai hyung’s position now, I want Bunny to be my wife* he pouted and continue to eat, he smiled when the image of Yeon Ji smiling on his mind popped *I mean it, I want her to be my wife but… too bad* and this time on the corner of his lips has crumbs, Yeon Ji reached out and wiped it. His whole body froze at her touch “You have something there” she said and smiles. Yeon Ji returned to eat her rice. Sehun is still freezing in his position. Kai looked at him and smiles *I knew it, maknae is falling for her but the weirdest thing is I’m not jealous* Kai shrugged it off and drank his water. Suho clapped his hand and Sehun finally come back to his sense. “Eat Sehun” Suho ordered. Sehun nodded and eat.

The nineteen of them finished eating and it’s time for washing. “I’ll wash” Yeon Ji said to them “I’ll help you” Chanyeol offered “Count me too” Baekhyun said “you need three people to wash, scrub, wash and dry” he continues and Yeon Ji nodded in agree. “But-“before Yeon Ji could said Chanyeol covered and said “We’re fine Candy, we actually wants to help you” Yeon Ji smiles, even though Chanyeol covered , he can feels her lips curving up. “Let’s go”

“Jiyeon-ah, I think we should go now since it’s late” Jinyoung said to Jiyeon and her face fell but remain her smile. “Okay, we’ll see you tomorrow” she said and B1A4 left except for Jinyoung. “Err, yeah, we will” Jinyoung rubbed the back of her neck and without warning he give Jiyeon a peck on the cheek and ran catching up his friends. Jiyeon froze at the doorway and touch her cheek. A smile spread on her face. *My… first cheek kiss?* Jiyeon giggles to herself and closed the door. “We should go too” Jiyeon called. “Okay…” Kris, Suho, D.O, Xiumin, Chen said gloomy. “You can see her tomorrow” Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “I’ll come when I’m finished helping Yeon Ji” Chanyeol shouted from the kitchen and Jiyeon shouted back “Okay, don’t be late eggyeol!” Jiyeon laughs and then Chanyeol shouted back “Don’t call me that!”

Yeon Ji is enjoying washing the dishes while Chanyeol scrubbing them and Baekhyun drying them so, she’s in the middle. It was silence but not awkward when Yeon Ji accidently splash the water to Chanyeol and his mouth hanging open. “I’m so sorry!” Yeon Ji apologizes. Chanyeol smirked at her and starting to splash some water to her but it end up splashing to Baekhyun and him, too, have the same reaction as Chanyeol. “Yah, Chanyeol!” he shouted. Baekhyun splash some water but Yeon Ji blocked him and she’s wet. “Sorry!” Baekhyun panicked but Yeon Ji splashed him some of the water. “Candy, how can you do this to me?!” Baekhyun pouted and splash water to Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji giggles and splash water to the both of them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun teamed up and starting to splash water to Yeon Ji. The three of them laughs and finally the dishes and also the water war ended. The three of them are soaked wet. “Wait here” Yeon Ji said before she ran upstairs to her bedroom. Chanyeol and Baekhyun obediently stayed. When Yeon Ji came down she brought some clothes. “I bought you guys this for night wear, go and wash, you’re going to catch a cold if you stay” she said “But what about you Candy?” Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked “I’ll wash in my bedroom” she smiles.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun already finished also Yeon Ji. “I guess I have to leave now” Chanyeol said to Yeon Ji and she nodded when suddenly Chanyeol hugged her and her eyes widened but returned the hug also. *Yeon Ji, I wish I was your future husband and you’re my future wife, even though I’m angel and you’re a human, sometimes, I thought I’m the human and you’re the angel because you’re sweet and gentle, that’s why I like- no, love you so much* he closed his eyes and kissed Yeon Ji’s forehead. “Good night, Candy” with that he walked out and walked to the right where Jiyeon house is.

Baekhyun turned to Yeon Ji who closing the door. He held out his hand and Yeon Ji chuckles. “Really Baekhyun oppa?” she said as she slips her hand to his. Baekhyun shrugged “I’m a gentleman” he said and Yeon Ji giggles. “Let’s go, I’ll take you to your bedroom” he said and led her to her bedroom. Yeon Ji lies on the bed and cover her body with warm blankets. Baekhyun patted her head and kissed her forehead before switch off the light. Yeon Ji used to the kisses because she kissed Tao’s cheek every morning, Baekhyun switched off and to Yeon Ji’s surprise, her room is still bright. “Oppa, why is my room so brighter than before?” she turned around to Baekhyun and shocked as the light came from him. “My power is light, Candy. If your past is dark, I can light it up” he smiles and closed the door. Her room darkened again. Yeon Ji smiles *I still can’t believe that I have eighteen family members in my life now and still I can’t believe I have twelve angels* with that she reach in her dream land. While Baekhyun leans against the wall and place his palm over his chest and he can feels the beats of his heart fast. *Yeon Ji, I don’t care Kai is your husband but, I want to be your husband. I want to light up your darkness* he smiles once more and went inside his bedroom. Kai, Tao, Sehun, Luhan and Lay are asleep already on their new bunk beds. Baekhyun lies on his bed and sleeps.