School

My 12 angels

 

“Wait… so, the thirteen of you angels sent to earth for me by my mother?” Yeon Ji asked after Jiyeon told to her everything. The thirteen of them nodded. “Umma… Gumawo. I knew you sent me a great best friend but… why do you sent me twelve angels? It’s enough for just one friend” she whispered. “It’s because I’m not strong enough to protect you, Yeon Ji-ah” Jiyeon answered for her. Yeon Ji nodded in understanding. “You know, they don’t have to attend school with me. They’re angels and-“

“I’m an angel too, you know” Jiyeon cut her. “I know, but… okay, okay” she gave up. “And what about their recode huh?” Jiyeon pull out thick paper from her bag and said “Leave this to mama” she wink at Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji laughs and playfully slaps her arm. Jiyeon laughs with her too.

They arrived in front of the school’s building. Jiyeon and Yeon Ji saw a figure standing in front of the gate and that figure is Jinyoung. Yeon Ji and Jiyeon waved to get his attention. Jinyoung smiles and wave back but froze when he saw the EXO following behind them.

“Jinyoung!” they ran to him and EXO follow them behind. “Hey, thank you for saving me yesterday” Yeon Ji said to him. “Aah, you already thank me” he patted her head and smile. Yeon Ji pouted but smile. “Umm, so… can I ask? Who are they?” Jinyoung nodded at the EXO. “Err, you can say they’re my…”

“They’re Yeon Ji’s old friends” Jiyeon answered for her “Yeah, my old friends” Yeon Ji rubbed the back of her neck. “Oh, now I notice. Why aren’t you wearing your big glasses?” Jinyoung asked. “Are you only used that for fashion?” Yeon Ji shook her head. “No, I mean… okay, you caught me. Yes, I wear that because I want to. I watch a drama that nerds wear those kinds of glasses so I bought them and wear them at school” Yeon Ji lowered her head. “Now, I don’t look like a nerd”

“Nope, you don’t but you look pretty without them on” Jinyoung smiled to her and she blushed. “How about after school we will change your look, huh?” Jiyeon suggested. “But, I don’t want you to waste your money on me, Jiyeon-ah”

“No, you have to. Okay? Do it for me?” Jiyeon gave her famous puppy eyes to Yeon Ji. Yeon Ji tried her best to avoid them but in the end she gave in. “Okay, sure. Just don’t regret it” Jiyeon shook her head and said “Nope! You’re my best friend and I won’t regret it!” “Jiyeon-ah, can you teach us the eyes thingy?” The three maknae asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon laughs and nodded. “I will but for now. We have to register the thirteen of you now, kaja” Jiyeon, Jinyoung, Yeon Ji and EXO walked in the school.

All eyes were on them. They heard their whispers. “Hey, isn’t that the geek? Why is she’s not wearing those big glasses?” “Why is she’s with Jinyoung oppa!” “Whoa! We have hot guys!” With that Jinyoung and EXO been by the crowd and leave out Jiyeon and Yeon Ji. “I knew this would happen” Yeon Ji said. She walked away from the crowd but stopped when she hears someone calling her name.

“Yeon Ji, wait up!” The three maknae came to her and hide behind her. “They’re monsters! Please save us” they pouted and the girls squeal but when they saw Yeon Ji they throw the death glares. “Uhh, sorry” she bowed.  Kris, Suho, Baekhyun and Lay walked to her with their ‘fans’ following behind, they turned around to them and said “Listen here, we don’t want to be your ‘boyfriends’ we are Yeon Ji’s only boyfriends” Yeon Ji is shocked *B-Boyfriend?* The girls screams “SHE’S JUST AN UGLY NERD!” Yeon Ji once again lowered her head. “Yeah, I am” she mumbles. “She’s not ugly! She’s pretty!” The three maknae defense her. Yeon Ji looked at them, touched. They looked down to her and smiled. Chanyeol, D.O, Xiumin, Chen and Luhan ran to you. “Yeon Ji! Help us! They want to eat us!” they scream and hide behind her like the three maknae. The girls can’t believe it.

The school’s bell rang and the teacher instructed them to go to their class. Jiyeon and EXO went to the principal’s office. Jiyeon said to Yeon Ji to go to her class and Jinyoung accompany Yeon Ji. The girls are still glaring at Yeon Ji. “Hey, chin up. You don’t have to be scared of them, we’re here with you” Jinyoung gave her a smile. Yeon Ji nodded. “Thanks… friend” Jinyoung smiles even wider “Yeah, friends”