Jiyeon is sick

My 12 angels

 

It was Saturday. The alarm clock of Yeon Ji rang. She got up from her bed and turn off the alarm. *I think I have a headache from yesterday* she smiled to herself *Fun day*

FLASHBACK

“Let’s play water gun!” Sandeul took out his water gun. “Err, what is water gun?” Sehun asked. D.O’s eyes widened “GUN?!” he said excited. Sandeul nodded and said “It’s a gun that spray water, come on took one” he push the box toward them. D.O took one and also the other EXO. “You ladies want to join?” CNU asked Yeon Ji and Jiyeon. They exchange look and nodded. “Okay, we have to separate into two teams.

Yeon Ji, Kai, Luhan, Baro, Sehun, Tao, CNU, Chen and Suho is on the right team while Jiyeon, Jinyoung, Kris, Chanyeol, Sandeul, Gongchan, D.O, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Lay in the other team. Sehun counted “Hey, not fair we only have nine members” he pouted. Luhan patted his back and said “At least we’re on the same team as Panda” Sehun’s smile widened “Oh yeah!”

“Okay, at the count of three… one, two… three!” Jinyoung pull the trigger and shot the water to Sehun. “WET!” Sehun pull the trigger and shot back at Jinyoung but unfortunately he aimed at the other person. “Jiyeon!” Jinyoung defense her and the water sprayed all over his body. Jiyeon’s eyes widened. “Are you okay?” Jinyoung asked with his left eye close due to the water spray. Jiyeon nodded and thanked him. “Let’s go spray their !” Jinyoung said to his team. “YEAH!” they responded.

All of them are wet. “Target Yeon Ji!” Gongchan laugh. He aims his water gun to her. “U-oh” she closed her eyes to wait the water but instead two pair of arms hugged her waist. She looked up and saw Baro. “Are you okay?” he asked “You’re wet” she touch his hair and gave him a shiver. “Baro, you okay?” CNU stopped when he saw Baro hugging protectively with Yeon Ji. He raises his left brows *I think that’s the girl he’s talking about… Kim Yeon Ji*

Kai and Tao spotted Baro with Yeon Ji hugging. Their face reddened in anger *only we can hug her like that* before they want to broke the hug. Yeon Ji broke the hug and smiled at Baro. “Thanks… for protecting me” she said to Baro and he swear his heart want to explode. “Y-yeah” he manages to say. “Come let’s spray them” Yeon Ji ran to Jiyeon and pulls the trigger. Jiyeon spotted her and pull her trigger also. In the end the both of them sprayed themselves with water. Jiyeon and Yeon Ji laughs.

The game finally came to an end. “I’m tired” Gongchan said as he lay down on his wet floor. “Me too, hey, Baro how’s your birthday today?” Sandeul asked Baro who’s lying across him. Baro nodded and smiled *Of course, she’s with me* Yeon Ji and Jiyeon came out from the kitchen and brought some drinks. “I think we have to go” Jiyeon said. “Wait, what about your clothes?” Jinyoung asked. “Umm, kweanchana” she smiled. “Let me take you home” he offered but Jiyeon shook her head. “Its okay, my friends can accompany me” Jinyoung fake a smile *Oh man, I hope I can see your house and I can pick you up for school* “Kris, let’s go” Jiyeon said to Kris. He nodded and called the others. “I guess we have to go too” Yeon Ji said and flash a smile “Thank you for inviting us, we’re really having fun” she sweetly giggles and made Baro’s heart beat fast. *Oh my god, the smile* “Hahaa, you can come here always Yeon Ji-ah” Jinyoung nodded and wave. “Bye!” she wave back with Tao, Kai and Sehun followed her behind.

END OF FLASHBACK

 She giggles at the memories yesterday they made. She stopped when she realize the house was quiet. She tip-toed outside to check her father and to her surprise there’s no drunken man but a man with a woman. She walked down stair and softly called her father “Appa…” her father turn around and smile “Oh, good morning Yeon Ji-ah!” he smiled even wider but then she knew that smile is just force. “Oh, hello dear. How are you? I’m Ji Jin by the way” the woman smiled. “Yes, Yeon Ji. She’s my date now. If you be kind, give us a private, alright honey?” he smile again. Yeon Ji nodded and went up stair to her room *what’s up with appa* she thought but she just shrugged it off.

Yeon Ji looked at the three sleeping maknae who sleep peacefully. She chuckles and approaches them. She leaned in to Kai’s face and pokes his cheek. “Hehee, so cute” but then Kai grabbed her wrist and pulled her. He hugged her waist and Yeon Ji faces him. “Uhh, Kai oppa?” she waves her hand in front of Kai’s face. “Stay with me for five minutes, please?” he mumble in his sleep. Yeon Ji trying her best to release his grip but he tightened it. In the end she just gave up. Tao opens his eyes and saw Kai hugging with Yeon Ji comfortably; Tao walked toward them and lay down beside Yeon Ji. *Now I’m surrounded*

Just then the window to her bedroom open and Kris stepped in the room with Lay and Chen. “Where’s Yeon Ji?” Kris looked over her bed. Lay spotted her and gasped. He ran toward the hugging bears. “Yeon Ji, are you okay?!” he asked in panic. Chen and Kris joined too. “And this is why we don’t trust you to stay with her” Chen rolled his eyes. Lay pulled her to get up from the hugging bears. “Hyung, I want to hug Panda’s small body” Tao pouted. “Look, Jiyeon need her now okay?” Lay said to them. “Gosh, mean” Kai joined Tao pout. “Come, we have to go”

“Wait, I’ll wake Sehun up” Yeon Ji walked toward Sehun. “Oppa, wake up” she shook him. Sehun opens his eyes and puckered his lips. “Err, oppa?” Yeon Ji backed away “Give me morning kiss, Bunny” he said. Lay grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. “erts” he said. Sehun jolted up “Yah! I’m not!” he shouted. Yeon Ji put her hand over his mouth. “Shh, my father are down stairs” she said “Kris oppa, let’s go. I’m starting to worry about Jiyeon unnie” Kris nodded. He put his right arm at the back of her neck and the other one behind her knees. “Wait, we can use door you know” Sehun said to Kris. “This is an emergency” Chen answered for him. Kris jumped out of the window and flew “O-oppa, someone will spot us” she wrapped her hand around Kris’s neck. “It’s early” he looked down at her “No one going to see us” he flash a smile. Yeon Ji lowered her head, blushed. Kris flew higher making Yeon Ji holds him tight. “Don’t go higher Kris oppa, I-I’m afraid of… height” she said to Kris, embarrass. Kris lightly laughs at her cuteness. “Arasseo” he lowered down “We’re almost there”

Kris opens the window to Jiyeon’s room. He put Yeon Ji down slowly and gently. She thanked him and turned to Jiyeon. When she saw her, she let out a small gasp. “Jiyeon unnie!” she ran at Jiyeon. “Do you have a fever?” Yeon Ji asked her. Jiyeon nodded and weakly smile. “Is it because we played water gun in Baro oppa’s birthday party?” she asked again. The EXO felt their heart breaks when Yeon Ji said ‘oppa’ to someone other than them. Before Jiyeon could answer, Lay, Sehun, Chen, Kai and Tao jumped in her window. “Oh, hello!” Sehun waved. Jiyeon gave him a small smile. “Lay oppa, could your power heal her?” Yeon Ji asked. Lay shook his head “I can’t, I only could heal the physical injuries” he said. “Umm, wait here okay?” Yeon Ji ran out from her room. When she came in she brought two mini wet towels and a bowl of porridge. “Hehee, mianhae because not telling you first” she smiled. Jiyeon’s heart feel warm as she saw her best friend is worried about her. Yeon Ji lay Jiyeon down gently and put the mini towel on her forehead after Jiyeon ate Yeon Ji’s porridge and she have to admit, the porridge make her feel better. *Yeon Ji… Gumawo* she thought as she went to sleep. “Poor unnie, I remember how she took care of me whenever I got beat up” Yeon Ji stared at Jiyeon’s pretty face. *Angel’s sweet face*

“It’s boring!” Sehun whined. “How about a game?!” he said. Yeon Ji put her index finger on her lips and whisper “Shh, unnie sleeping. Turn the volume down Sehun oppa” she said. Sehun nodded. “How about playing this game ‘Truth or Dare’ I learn this game with my classmates” Suho suggested. “You know the game oppa?” Yeon Ji asked surprise. He nodded. “Okay guys, sit in circles” Suho order. The EXO including Yeon Ji did as they told. “Now I just have to find a bottle…” Suho ran down stair and a minute after he came back with a bottle. “Now let the game, begin” he smiled.